Old 06-03-2009, 06:24 AM   #81
Seer's BFF

Aura Mastery - When you put a non-Blue gem into play, there's a 0.5% chance per point in this skill you will draw a random aura gem from your pouch.

Note: Perhaps only draws aura gems from your 2nd, 3rd and 4th gem slots.

Old 06-04-2009, 06:41 AM   #82
burnoutbiker

2 handers VS duel wield

I thought of many options here bfore going the 2h way even though i can be more effective wit a weapon in each hand , by what i have seen , we 2 hander's one of the rarest of the rare kind ( excluding staff users of course) and feel a bit let down wit the kind of choice and the skills , except the 2 hand skill nothing more which usually doesn't fully compensate for going the 2handed way . Either the weapon stats have to be increased the skills or a new skill introduced to bring some parity and lets more players go this way . Even the staff users are at disadvantage when reach above lvl 20 . Its the irony of the game or the way it is , I never find any high lvl 2h wep user , I bet none in the lvl 70's.

Old 06-04-2009, 06:05 PM   #83
AsylumDreams

erm... not at all burnout...

Staffs have massive skill support and while there could be some tweaking to make it more attractive, the damage output does outperform DW at a base level.

Old 06-07-2009, 09:04 AM   #84
burnoutbiker

I know staffs are better placed and the adv wit magic outperforms any 1h wep , but here i am talking about melee classes who use 2h , slashers/piercers / crushers. I use a lvl 27 2h slasher ( demon horn halberd) and wit melee skills of ( str: 220 , dex 160) and 32 def lvl and other wepon skills like crit , serial crit , 2h and slash spec above 20 but still gets easily defeated with some one of my lvl using 2 battle axes or other weps , the dmg done wit 2 weps in each hand far outweigh the benefits of using a 2h wep . wit my stats i wud rock using some decent slashing weps one in each hand.

Old 06-23-2009, 04:16 AM   #85
Epic Scholar

When Trapping gets to say....level 20...and then again at level maybe 40..... i think u should be able to check your traps multiple times a day......

Old 06-23-2009, 12:18 PM   #86
AsylumDreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnoutbiker
I know staffs are better placed and the adv wit magic outperforms any 1h wep , but here i am talking about melee classes who use 2h , slashers/piercers / crushers. I use a lvl 27 2h slasher ( demon horn halberd) and wit melee skills of ( str: 220 , dex 160) and 32 def lvl and other wepon skills like crit , serial crit , 2h and slash spec above 20 but still gets easily defeated with some one of my lvl using 2 battle axes or other weps , the dmg done wit 2 weps in each hand far outweigh the benefits of using a 2h wep . wit my stats i wud rock using some decent slashing weps one in each hand.

I wouldn't say out weighs the benefits, just that they have the chance to deal more damage.

The new Haem skill has 100% chance with 2H weapons at max 100 level.

And as for roguetiger, that would be a great idea.

Old 06-24-2009, 03:40 AM   #87
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueTigeR
When Trapping gets to say....level 20...and then again at level maybe 40..... i think u should be able to check your traps multiple times a day......
this wouldmake me check my many many traps more often it is a pain waiting a whole day to check your traps

Old 06-24-2009, 03:43 AM   #88
Temporarily Suspended

they are in the swamp and I am moving them to the shallows

New Artistry and Crafting skills
Old 07-03-2009, 04:03 AM   #89
Sho

Default New Artistry and Crafting skills

I propose the following skills to be added to Artistry and Crafting skills

Level 20 skills

Efficient Artist and Efficient Crafter
-This skill allows you to speed up the time it takes to create items. Each level put into this skill reduces the time it takes to craft items by .25%. At skill level 100 it reduces the time required to make items by 25%.

Exceptional Artist and Exceptional Crafter
-This skill allows you to reduce Mana/Energy consumption when making items. Each level put into this skill reduces the Mana/Energy cost of creating items by .25%. At skill level 100 it reduces the time required to make items by 25%.

Level 40 Skill

Legandary Artist and Legendary Crafter
- this skill allows you to reduce time and mana/energy cunsumption rates when making items. Each level put into this skill modifies your Efficient and Exceptional skills by 1%. At skill level 100 the combination of this skill and your Efficient or Exceptional skills would result in 50% reduction in Time and Mana/Energy costs (assuming Efficient and Exceptional skills are also maxed)

Old 07-09-2009, 07:51 AM   #90
Neo

SURPRISE ATTACK

every point in this skill gives you 0.1% to surprise attack at the beggining of combat
dealing maximum dmg to your opponnent.At a skill of 100 10% of your hits will trigger this effect.

I imagined this attack to be done automaticially before the mob hits you

Old 07-17-2009, 02:40 PM   #91
Skandronan

Language Skill: I began a thread on this topic with the title--you guessed it!--of "Language Skill."

Meditation Skill
Old 07-19-2009, 04:33 AM   #92
Boss Hunter

Default Meditation Skill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Description
Every point in this skill increases out of combat speed of never-ending continual hitpoint, mana and energy replentishing gems by 1% or by 3% if you have staff equipped.
Why spend much time for restoration? Better kill something!

Old 07-23-2009, 10:12 PM   #93
Faerer

Mental Barrier - A magical barrier blocks incoming arrow attack with .2% chance. Works like parry but with (cnt + int)/2 and agi as stats. Requires a staff to concentrate on forming shield.

Change parry to not work with staff.

Helps mage stay on par with archers (kiting) and melee (block/parry) in terms of defense.

Old 07-24-2009, 04:27 AM   #94
AsylumDreams

Good idea on the arrow shield, but what would it be under?
I'd hope protection but it doesn't seem to fit there, and be a bit of a rub to have to spend yet more spirits. There are only so much casters need with trophies.
To preempt the it doesn't really matters, I know that but weighed up, there a a lot more options for spirits than combats for msot mages.

Old 07-24-2009, 08:10 AM   #95
Nosebatter

"Sloth"

Casts a .1% melee slow aura on melee attackers that hit a target protected by one of your mana shields. Lasts 10 seconds. (could also work against ranged and/or spell attacks)

"Outburst"

1% chance per skill level to retaliate with a grey direct damage spell after a hit broke one of your mana shields. Damage range is 1 - original strength of the shield.

Both/Either could be restricted to the enchanter class.

Old 07-24-2009, 12:00 PM   #96
AsylumDreams

nice idea nosebatter

would be good to see more using magi-shields

Old 07-24-2009, 02:52 PM   #97
Hodi

How about a shield punch skill?

Old 07-24-2009, 09:38 PM   #98
Nosebatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosebatter
"Sloth"

Casts a .1% melee slow aura on melee attackers that hit a target protected by one of your mana shields. Lasts 10 seconds. (could also work against ranged and/or spell attacks)
Never seen an idea outdate so quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodi
How about a shield punch skill?
Let's make it a level 40 protection skill called "Bash".

Old 08-03-2009, 01:19 PM   #99
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashus
since you haven't replied to the crafting suggestion i put in i thought of this skill.

Skill = MASTERY (crafter class only)

every point reduces eng/mana requirements by .5%

skill 100 would reduce the requirement by 50% for crafting.

this would result in either of the following

1. no need for a crafter to invest in a crafting suit.
2. gives more diversity to the crafter class.
how about making a slight adjustment to this one.

Skill = Craft MASTERY (learning skill) every point reduces eng/mana requirements by .5% for crafters and 0.25% for non crafters

Skill = Craft Intelligence (learning skill) every point increases active experience gains by .5% for crafters and 0.25% for non crafters

http://www.freewebs.com/flashusrollus...the 1st help site for Nodiatis

Old 08-03-2009, 01:26 PM   #100
Gem Pouch Expert

Skill:
Language- This skill allows you to read the recipe for consumable potions.