Old 08-03-2009, 01:44 PM   #101
klippi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashus
how about making a slight adjustment to this one.

Skill = Craft MASTERY (learning skill) every point reduces eng/mana requirements by .5% for crafters and 0.25% for non crafters

Skill = Craft Intelligence (learning skill) every point increases active experience gains by .5% for crafters and 0.25% for non crafters
Great ideas

Old 08-03-2009, 05:17 PM   #102
Ehlmaris

Quote:
Originally Posted by klippi
Great ideas
gotta say he's right, this does sound good. except without the rolly eyes this time :P

Old 08-04-2009, 12:06 PM   #103
Celleris

Sorry glitch placed new idea pouch mastery in main body of ideas and suggestions

Old 08-04-2009, 01:00 PM   #104
Auction Master

A skill to raise the min damage of death magic gems.
Captaincrunch

Devildriver

Old 08-06-2009, 05:16 PM   #105
Gem Pouch Expert

Beast Mastery level 20+ skill:

Frenzy- Every point in this skill provides a 0.2% chance when your pet hits to do a double attack

Old 08-10-2009, 12:09 PM   #106
nogardx

this is an idea for a weight decreasing skill.
organized stacking: every skill point reduces the weight of a stacks total by 0.33% except that of every hell lvl. this works for a single stack till after every hell lvl, in which it'll apply to another stack.
granted this is very seemingly low, but i tried to prepare as it seems this game likes to keep us on our toes about weight.
as an after thought im not sure what catagory to place it in, adventuring or social.

Last edited by nogardx; 08-10-2009 at 12:13 PM..

Some Skills
Old 08-12-2009, 02:55 AM   #107
Auction Master

Default Some Skills

Format:
Name (Level needed to unlock)
What branch it should fall under.
Description.

Keen Eye (Level 20)
Type: Weaponry

Description:
This skill allows you to hone your skills with weapons and sharpen your vision. You gain 0.05% per level increase to your accuracy with melee weapons. At level 100 you will have a 5% bonus to your accuracy.

Full Swing (40 or 60)
Type: Weaponry

Description:
This skill gives you a .1% chance per level of your melee attack to hit all opponents using a 1h weapon. You receive a .33% per level chance while using a 2h weapon. This includes whips and staves.

Hunter Gatherer (Level 20 or 40)
Type: Resourcefulness

Description:
At levels 10, 30, 60, and 100 you gain extra rounds after a kill to gather resources. At a skill of 100 you will be able to gather resources five times between battles.

Beast of Burden (level 40)
Type: Adventuring

Description:
Every point in this skill adds 1% to your capacity effectively doubling it at a skill level of 100.

That's it for now,

Beet Da Brat

Last edited by beetdabrat; 08-12-2009 at 02:13 PM..

Old 08-21-2009, 02:21 PM   #108
Boss Hunter

While hit points restoration gems have two skills for increasing their effects: both for one time use and never ending gems, the mana/energy gems have only one skill for never ending. Perhaps new skill can be added for one-time energy/mana restoration gems (mana busrt, invigorate). Or Healing skill name can be changed to Restoration and affect energy/mana as well.

Old 08-26-2009, 12:11 AM   #109
Celleris

Feint/False Attack

A lvl 60 skill were anyone with dual weild use a weapon as a false attack reducing the chances of blocks or parries by 0.25%. (Similar to strikethrough).

Old 08-28-2009, 02:33 PM   #110
yoky

lvl 60 skills
iron skin
reduces all types of dmg against you by 0.25% but decreases all dmg output from you by 0.20% per lvl
frenzy
increases all dmg types against you by 0.20% but increases all dmg output from yoy by 0.25% per lvl

this would lead to more variation to make pure tank and pure dmg classes or just max out both and get a flat 5% to both dmg and def or even max one and only take one to lvl 50 giving +15% and -7.5%

frenzy would go into weaponry and iron skin into protection

Last edited by yoky; 08-29-2009 at 06:05 AM..

Old 08-29-2009, 03:24 AM   #111
Blueack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden
Level 60 BeastMastery
Concentration

Every point in this skill reduces the chance of being parried my a monster by 0.5%. At a skill of 100, your pet(s) will be parried only 1/2 as often.
I was looking to add something similar to the thread. I agree pets are not only parried a lot, but they just miss a lot, in general. The new skill could be similar to Strikethrough, and gives pets a certain percentage more, per level in the skill, to avoid anything from parries to blocks or even misses.

0.5% is a bit much, though, in my opinion. 0.4%, or even 0.3%, will do.

Old 09-02-2009, 01:46 AM   #112
giveitatry

i think that you should raise the daily resting time slightly for non members, i mean i can only play an hour a day for it to really benifit my account and i would like to play more then that so i will be able to afford a tc in a reasonable amount of time. maybe 2 hours or so. and then increase the time that members get as well.

Old 09-05-2009, 01:59 AM   #113
giveitatry

thread is to long to read all the posts, but i think that there should be a skill that increases the chance of you getting and item, similar to the gold rush skill, but for items. thank you :]

Old 09-09-2009, 12:32 PM   #114
Kelrist

I posted this in the new ideas forum and it received a lot of good feedback so I decided to bump it up here before it died over there.
--------------------------------------

Merchants Tongue: You have have a 0.2% chance per rank to receive a gold rush when you sell an item to a town store.

Hence at rank 100 you would have a 20% chance of receiving a gold rush from items sold to a town store. Obviously you want the gold rush to be minimal so it doesn't drastically affect trade but not too low or the skill is pointless. The gold rush would be a maximum of 50% of the sale price.

Example -----
Lvl 22 - Sun Piercer Arrow
-Full Price = 5450
-Sale Price = 1362
-Max G-rush Price = 2043

If the item is auctioned to the public on the auction house then it will generally be sold for more than the maximum gold rush price anyways so it should be fair perk for those people that want to simply be done with it and sell to a store rather than deal with the AH but at the same time those that have more patience can still sell it on the AH for more profit.

Old 09-20-2009, 09:29 PM   #115
Seer's BFF

New Learning Skill>Fortune>Every point in this skill adds 1% to the amount of shared bliss you receive effectively doubling it at a skill of 100.

Old 09-21-2009, 12:59 PM   #116
Gem Pouch Expert

Knockdown skill - 40

Every point in this skill give you a .2% chance to knock down your opponent while attacking with a 2H weapon, removing all of the victims gems from play and causing a 3 second AGI penalty equal to 25% of this skill's level.

Old 09-22-2009, 02:48 AM   #117
Epic Scholar

swiftness Every point in this skill is .003% x (agility/30) to cause foe to miss.

a melee form of kiting

Old 09-22-2009, 09:23 AM   #118
Neophyte

Send a message via Yahoo to Morzarka

ok i dont know if anything has been mentioned about this.... i refuse to read through every back page just to see!!
So here is my idea!

with level 20 or 40 place a skill that allows Gaurdians to have a higher chance to hit and block mobs More and maybe give a percentage to do more damage while shield is equipped as were at home with a shield as in the description says, that way we would have more reason to use our shields than a lowsy small percentage to block than other class'swith a shield! This would also bring gaurdians up to par with other classes Imo!

Im currently duel wield (gaurdian) as battles take to long when i have shield equipped with 1 wepaon wastes precious rrt this is why i would like a new skill added so i would have more reason to use me shield all the time imstead of when im dieing!

Old 09-22-2009, 10:40 AM   #119
Epic Scholar

its called 'bash' and 'improved bash'

Old 09-22-2009, 10:55 AM   #120
Auction Master

Improved Smash.

Every point in this skill grants an extra 0.1% (or 0.05) to stun your opponent for 4 seconds only while dual weilding. At a skill of 100 10% (or 5%) of your attacks will trigger this affect.

Its like Smash but an improved chance for d/w'ers.
Captaincrunch

Devildriver