Old 03-29-2019, 04:32 PM   #301
Epic Scholar

I think the the implementations that will improve and keep the game continually moving in a positive direction are:

(In no order)

- 6 new skills - (more skills are always fun and interesting; especially like the idea that maybe new skills have prerequisites[i.e. get suiting to 100 before able to train new defensive skill or something])

- Legendary Tasks - like the idea that you can perhaps hunt down or quest towards a legendary. Everyone loves quests. Also, like the original post said, anything really that helps move players around; not just sit on one square for hours or days at a time, because that is the most efficient way to make gold.

- PK System Revamp - Anything that would entice more people to go pk is good. More pk's running around is very exciting.

- Legendary Classes - More elite, legendary classes sounds nice. More options.

- PvE Tempers - love it

Old 03-30-2019, 02:15 AM   #302
Gem Pouch Expert

1.New Mid Level Zones

2. 6 new Skills

3. 4 more LG classes

4. Continuation of Nodiatis Storyline

Reasons for this is because I honestly would like to see the games storyline progress again, but does this mean we only get communes? Will we see more towns, and more zones in the game again or no? More Travel gear? Etc. Because if it's just Communes, I'd rather see the Arena tournament personally.

P.S. if you decide to add in PVE tempers, add it in a subtle way so that It won't kill arena please

Old 04-04-2019, 04:54 AM   #303
Rare Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
-Hotbar on HTML5 (x1.0) - The HTML5 build is a completely different set of code which requires additional work. If players request this functionality provided in the other clients on HTML5, we will provide it.

-Rune Vault Niceties (x1.0) - The ability to organize the runes in clan rune vaults and UI improvements when dealing with the vault. The inability to keep the window open when equipping on HTML5 is an issue.
Please make these 2 happen

Old 04-10-2019, 03:01 AM   #304
Gem Pouch Expert

-PvE Tempers: Too many OP players in arena, anyone with low tempers have no chance.

-Rune Vault Niceties: My OCD kicks in sometimes and easier to search for runes and replace.

-Continuation of the Princess Storyline: I mean its been 10 years, let us finally save the princess lol.

Old 04-10-2019, 06:24 AM   #305
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkaline
Whilst legendary classes sound good, there won't be many players that benefit from them. Maybe have some legendary classes, and maybe some epic classes that require a certain amount of pilgrimages?
you already get epic HP and extra stats for doing pilgs, getting to 90 takes about
2000-3000 hours of RRT, depending on how fast your build farms.

The purpose of LG classes is to motivate players to get to 90. it's the end-game content, and rewards players for doing so. Adding in epic-classes in between 86-89 is just a way of you asking for a bigger bonus for doing pilgrim, and not actually wanting to put the effort into getting to level 90.

He made it easier with leveling recruitment skill, and companion quad exp rushes by a hair too, so my question to you is, why would you not want to put in the effort to get to 90? why limit your toon to being just decent, when you can push it to its highest capabilities by pilging to 90.

A toon should be level 86, so that way its no longer a soft-cap, but shouldn't stay there for too long imo, because you aren't getting to your fullest potential, just well. Some of it.

Plus if he made 86-89 class specific epic classes, and they happen to be broken, a lot of people would be pretty pissed lol. the regular classes are OP af already if you build your toon right. New Mid-Level zones will already make being a pilgrimmed toon more beneficial too, If Glitchless decides to do that this year. you could toggle something similar to heroic, and just farm lower zones as a cap, so that way the grind isn't as boring just doing N.lake - Pit over and over and over, can at least do other zones.

You should vote for new mid-level zones, if you want more incentive for going pilgrimage

Old 04-24-2019, 06:25 PM   #306
Gem Pouch Expert

bumped.

Old 04-24-2019, 06:27 PM   #307
Gem Pouch Expert

lg bm class.
The capacity to feel like an idiot is an indicator that you probably aren't one.

Old 06-23-2019, 04:57 AM   #308
Boss Hunter

did glitch ever state what we're getting this year?

Old 06-30-2019, 05:41 PM   #309
Neophyte

Hi, I'm new here so maybe my input isn't going to mean much but... some core things that we use constantly could use some work in my opinion. I'll list a few things and leave it at that since I am not sure what the rest of the stuff on your list means right now

1) Grabbing stacks off of larger stacks- would be nice if you shift click/double click a larger stack and it automatically grabs as much as your skill will allow you to grab at once. I've received some gifts and sat for a long while splitting ~10 105 stacks into a ton of 10 stacks just to toss them into altars 10 by 10...
Edit: 1 A) Faster and more efficient looting after battles. Pressing Loot will automatically transfer items to your inventory, stacking them instead of leaving them all individually placed. The option to loot all actually takes more time to use than manually dragging each one over to an existing stack.

2) Feeding trophies into altars and such could use the same treatment. Something like R click the item when near an altar and then choose the amount you want to feed (Sacrifice X amount->input the amount->press enter). This would save so much time for literally everyone. It could grab from storage and inventory, feeding in batch amounts equal to the players' stack skill limit until the desired portion has been consumed. If the player leaves the area the process stops, returning whatever is left to storage/inv.

3) Few more interface options like increasing text/text box size or the actual client size. On my PC I am zoomed in 150% to fit the game on my screen so I can read things clearly. Also, I am not sure if there's a way to show player names in chat but it would help since i have colors disabled. It's not easy to read things in this game most times for a number of reasons :\ .

Lastly I have a question... is there a way to see what my skills currently give at their levels? Like I could hover over the skillbar and see exactly what my skill is doing for me at whatever level it's sitting at. If this is already possible I have no idea how to find it.

That's all I can think of for now, thanks for reading ^^! Love the game and the community is fantastic as well ♥

Last edited by Sesa; 07-02-2019 at 10:19 AM..

Old 06-30-2019, 09:06 PM   #310
Boss Hunter

can giving forums a facelift and maybe improving search functions so threads aren't near impossible to find be added to most wanted at some point? >_> trying to find threads that explain how %s stack in particular

Old 06-30-2019, 09:42 PM   #311
Administrator

That's not a thread, that's my signature.

Old 07-02-2019, 04:53 AM   #312
Boss Hunter

Quote:
That's not a thread, that's my signature.
you'd be amazed how many people think that after 7.5 years of nod I still don't know how math works in nod. despite writing the nba. found the thread couple days ago where you state that for the most part math is multiplicative =p

Old 07-05-2019, 11:08 PM   #313
Auction Master

I'm pretty fond of this idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikita
You can say all the horrible things you want about me in here but I'd prefer if you didn't =(
Captaincrunch

Devildriver

Old 07-18-2019, 03:39 AM   #314
Rare Collector

I want new LG classes o.o *does pilgrimage!

Atropos SELL/BUY thread

Some useful links:
Trojan's Transparent Legendary Pictures
S1: DTM Inc Crafting Thread

Quote:
Atropos is correct.

Old 07-18-2019, 03:46 AM   #315
Rare Collector

PS: I love new LG re-balancing! Made me wanna play Nod again!

Last edited by Atropos; 07-18-2019 at 03:52 AM..

Old 07-24-2019, 06:13 PM   #316
Auction Master

My vote is for

PvE tempers (1.0x)
6 new skills (1.0x)
4 new lg classes (1.0x)
and epic enchanting rod (0.5x)

Multi-Mob PVE fights
Old 07-25-2019, 10:52 AM   #317
Gem Pouch Expert

Default Multi-Mob PVE fights

I've suggested this a few times in the past, and never been outright shutdown, so I'll do it again.

I think there should be a new mode created that lets you fight: A zone boss and one of each of the mobs in a zone at the same time, for like... .75x experience and loot each. I feel like this would let a lot of people make use of the AoE skills we have available without being forced to do PvP in order to do so.

I've wanted this for years

Old 07-25-2019, 10:58 AM   #318
Boss Hunter

Bring RWK poker into Nod.

Old 07-25-2019, 03:50 PM   #319
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boog
I've suggested this a few times in the past, and never been outright shutdown, so I'll do it again.

I think there should be a new mode created that lets you fight: A zone boss and one of each of the mobs in a zone at the same time, for like... .75x experience and loot each. I feel like this would let a lot of people make use of the AoE skills we have available without being forced to do PvP in order to do so.

I've wanted this for years
This. Cause holy hell could this make group pve actually viable

Old 07-26-2019, 12:53 AM   #320
Rare Collector

A letter to Santa:

Dear Santa, i know i am already old and not supposed to write you letters, but there is one game i really like. . . Could you make it so its developers create new features by this years X mas. Pretty please.

4 more classes
6 more skills
Epic potions

To Santas house. North Pole.
From Spacelemon in Faar

Atropos SELL/BUY thread

Some useful links:
Trojan's Transparent Legendary Pictures
S1: DTM Inc Crafting Thread

Quote:
Atropos is correct.

Last edited by Atropos; 07-26-2019 at 07:54 AM..