Old 09-20-2010, 01:34 AM   #241
Auction Master

Instant Gratification
Level 80 Stat

Every point in this skill grants a 0.1% chance of your class ability to instantly cool down once it is used.

Beet Da Brat

Improved Rupture
Old 09-30-2010, 04:55 AM   #242
Temporarily Suspended

Default Improved Rupture

When a gem ruptures at 20% or less life this skill would be neet if either the over kill or the remaining player life had a chance to cause damage to adjacent players. kinda like if a body were to explode from internal gasses the junk that flew off would cause damage.

Swimming skill?
Old 09-30-2010, 06:40 AM   #243
Tymoriel

Default Swimming skill?

Exploration and Climbing look similar, where is 'Swimming' skill to avoid grey?

Old 10-10-2010, 03:38 AM   #244
Auction Master

Pack Rat
Level 40 resourcefulness

Every 10 levels adds 5 more resources to be added to the stack. You can have stacks of 155 for resources at 100 in this skill and item stacking.

Beet Da Brat

adventuring skill
Old 10-10-2010, 03:31 PM   #245
Rat Slayer

Default adventuring skill

lv 40 adventuring skill called travel gear cant think of a better name

every point in this skill gives a .1% when this skill is maxed out you get a 10% chance that when you enter an area that requires a piece of travel gear and you dont have the required piece of travel gear you can enter the area. If by using this skill and trying to get into an area and you fail you cant use this skill on that area again. if you do get into an area by using this skill you can always get into that area without the required piece of travel gear

thats a long description

Old 10-11-2010, 07:11 PM   #246
Epic Scholar

Decay
Level 80 Death Magic Skill
Every point in this skill gives a .5% chance to cause a 10 second disease damage over time effect on your enemy target when striking them with a black direct damage spell, with disease damage being equal to the level of the gem used. This skill only works for staff users.

Firestorm
Level 80 Death Magic Skill
Every point in this skill gives a .5% chance to cause a 10 second burn damage over time effect on your enemy target when striking them with a red direct damage spell, with burn damage being equal to the level of the gem used. This skill only works for staff users.

And I know this next one has been suggested before in other threads and by other people, but may as well add it.

Riposte
Level 40 Protection Skill
Every point in this skill provides a .25% chance (.5% chance if using piercing weapons) to immediately attack an enemy whose attack you just parried.

Superiority
Level 80 Stat Skill
Every point in this skill increases damage dealt to enemies below your level by .25% (or .5% against grey enemies.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.

Old 10-15-2010, 04:22 AM   #247
Auction Master

Time Extension
Level 60 learning skill

Every point in this skill adds 12 seconds for free account, 24 seconds for standard and 36 seconds for premium to your rested time. This is a flat increase not affected by extended study but does affect afterthought.

Level 100 in this skill would add an extra 20, 40 or 60 minutes.

100 extended study + 100 afterthought + 100 Time extension with a premium account = 5h 42 minutes of rrt a day.

Before skill 4h 30 minutes rrt a day at 100 after and extended on premium.

Beet Da Brat

Last edited by beetdabrat; 10-15-2010 at 04:27 AM..

Old 10-16-2010, 04:09 PM   #248
Rat Slayer

some resoursefullness skills

lv 40 skill lucky findings

every point in this skill gives a .2% chance up to a maximun of 20% chance that you will find a raw resource 1 tier above the highest tier that you can currently get

lv 80 skill head resourcer

at lv 100 in this skill all resource minigames are made easier e.g smaller rock size in mining or berry visible for a few seconds at the start of foraging

lv 60 skill skilled archeologist

every point in this skill gives a .5% chance up to a maximun of 50% chance that when you mine in an area where you would normally get a heavy rock you get an ore instead

Last edited by jackachu; 10-16-2010 at 04:11 PM..

Old 10-16-2010, 04:26 PM   #249
Rat Slayer

more ideas

lv 40 red magic skill explosion

every point in this skill gives a .5% chance up to a 50% chance that when you use a red magic gem an explosion will take place after use causing the same amount of damage as the rank of the gem to all enemys

lv 60 crafting skill forgery
at lv 50 of this skill you will be able to craft all base travel gear excluding halycon ward and fungal inhibitator at lv 100 you will be able to craft all other travel gear you will only be able to craft 1 piece of travel gear every 7 days and crafting a piece lowers your energy and mana to 0 for 10 minutes
note: the idea is that the consumable recipies for the travel gear will be found as a drop in the area before the first area that needs that piece of travel gear as an epic drop, these travel gear can be sold but to sell them you need to sell them to a shop and buy them back so they are soulbound when first crafted

lv 60 adventuring (can't think of a name)

at lv 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 and 100 of this skill you will be allowed to have 1 through to 10 crafted travel gear in your inventory

Last edited by jackachu; 10-16-2010 at 04:29 PM..

Old 10-18-2010, 04:48 AM   #250
Epic Scholar

=<{D

my moustache smiley is better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.

Old 10-18-2010, 01:39 PM   #251
Rat Slayer

Quote:
=<{D

my moustache smiley is better
0.0 not a better mustache smiley

lv 40 adveturing skill

every 10 lvs in this skill you need 1 less lv in archeoruneology to have a new rune slot

lv 60 adventuring skill

every 25 lvs in this skill increase the rank of a rune in runeslot 1
note: at lv 25 in this skill a rank 3 rune would be a rank 3+ rune

Old 10-21-2010, 10:22 PM   #252
Auction Master

Impatience
Level 60 Psych Magic

Every point in this skill grants a 1% chance to immediately be able to cast any OPD gems or cooled down recastable gems immediately upon drawing a new gem.

This would make it where getting your gem draw haste faster than your draw speed wouldn't make you miss casting a gem due to the casting delay. By casting delay I mean the ~2 second cool down after you cast any gem.

Beet Da Brat

Old 11-01-2010, 02:22 PM   #253
Mad Druid Valiant

Anointed: white magic 40

Every point in this skill offers .15% chance to resist negative auras

Old 11-06-2010, 07:24 PM   #254
klippi

Stat Skill ( Level ?? )

Enhanced Regeneration

Every point in this skill stacks with your base enchanting stone stats, increases stat bonuses from recovery stones by an addition 0.25% per level.

(recovery stones are in +reg, +mre, +pre)

This would help casters who uses a recovery suit or a melee who wants a reason to sink points into recovery :\

Last edited by klippi; 11-06-2010 at 07:29 PM..

Old 11-11-2010, 02:54 PM   #255
klippi

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetdabrat
Seasoned Caster
Level 80 Life Magic

Every point in this skill grants a 0.2% chance per point if using a staff that upon being resisted the mana and energy used for the spell is not consumed.

Beet Da Brat
I support this. or a skill to reduce mana and energy costs by .2% per point.

Old 12-03-2010, 12:14 AM   #256
Neophyte

Sanctity

Life Magic (Level 20)

Every point in this skill increases the damage from white direct damage gems by 0.20% for a maximum of 20% increase at level 100.

Old 12-15-2010, 05:21 AM   #257
Auction Master

Epivigor
Level 60 stat

Every point in this skill grants a 0.25% bonus to the armor class of epic armor. You also get 1% damage reduction for every piece of armor this skill is at or above in level.

6% for an entire suit and 7% if using the shield.

Beet Da Brat

Old 12-17-2010, 03:05 AM   #258
Epic Scholar

Weaponry lv 40
Double Mirror: Every point in this skill provides a .33% chance to mirror twice on one initiating attack. At level 100 33% of your mirrors will be 'double mirrors'.

Old 12-25-2010, 05:07 PM   #259
Auction Master

Language:

At level 25 of this skill another page of items is unlocked for each town. The new page will have the items of the previous town. In addition every point in this skill reduces the buying price of any item in that shop by 0.1%.

By previous town I mean Roggork would have the items carried in Maalin on the new unlocked page. Would make getting previous level gear and gems a little easier.

Recognition:
Being recognized by the gods has granted you the ability to sacrifice an extra trophy every 4 points of this skill. (Would double the sacrificial stack to 50 instead of 25 at level 100. You need level 60 to level it so you're already past 50)

Just some thoughts,
Beet Da Brat

Old 12-25-2010, 06:01 PM   #260
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

so many pages of awesome skill... glitch needs to get to work!

omg i wanna sammich nao