Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > Role Playing > Role Play

Old 02-20-2010, 05:57 PM   #21
Gem Pouch Expert

when people stop posting...so stop posting everyone but me <.<

bob continues to walk to the desk untill he trips over a chair someone poshed at him, and then 5 people jump him, and steal his 444 gold (no wonder he had this bad luck), and then they throw him out of the tavern, just because thats how it is in nodiatis right now :\

Old 02-20-2010, 07:39 PM   #22
Gem Pouch Expert

Send a message via MSN to Qtchi Send a message via Skype™ to Qtchi

Quote:
OOC: Fine. I'm in
Do try to keep up boys (and girls)...
Watching from the corner of the thread, the lass smirks at the sight of this man being robbed. A gold coin slips from a pouch and rolls across the wooden floor, not stopping until it gently hits her heavy boots.

As the robbers beat a hasty retreat, the girl leans down to pick up the coin, letting the metal gleam as she plays it across the bridge of her long fingers...

<Also Available on Google - New!>

Old 02-20-2010, 07:42 PM   #23
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtchi
Watching from the corner of the thread, the lass smirks at the sight of this man being robbed. A gold coin slips from a pouch and rolls across the wooden floor, not stopping until it gently hits her heavy boots.

As the robbers beat a hasty retreat, the girl leans down to pick up the coin, letting the metal gleam as she plays it across the bridge of her long fingers...
oh nice words. type more

Old 02-20-2010, 07:52 PM   #24
Gem Pouch Expert

She smiled, the warmth not quite reaching her dark eyes.

"After you..."

Old 02-21-2010, 09:52 AM   #25
Gem Pouch Expert

The boy slowly got off the floor and looked over to the girls warm smile, as the smile made him forget all that had just happened, and he wiped the dirt off of himself, he gazed into her eyes.

Old 03-01-2010, 10:20 AM   #26
Boss Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Necronas

Necronas splits himself into a series of identical clones and proceeds to ass-rape every other individual inside the tavern at lightspeed via uncomfortable, tentacle-based appendages, rendering this thread unable to continue to function due to mind-blowing awkwardness and probably a series of ToS issues.

/win.

Last edited by Necronas; 03-02-2010 at 06:46 AM..

Old 03-06-2010, 06:40 PM   #27
Gem Pouch Expert

He writes? Was the thought that crossed her mind, as she watched this strange fox-boy. Just then, a sound captured her attentions, and the lass turned, eyes widening as she watched millions of Necronas fill her vision.

"Impressive," She spoke, the grin still lighting her face. "But I'm afraid the last post is mine."

Old 03-18-2010, 08:52 AM   #28
Gem Pouch Expert

" Or so you thought "

Old 03-19-2010, 12:53 PM   #29
Boss Hunter

Necronas watched the powerless pawns quarrel among themselves. They were despicable, like cockroaches arguing over spoils that would simply be taken by an omnipotent, two-legged behemoth a thousand times their size. Here, of course, Necronas was that behemoth. "Foolish mortals." The sound was low and powerful, echoing from each copy of the dreaded Necronas. Some called him demon, others called him lich, devil, lord of all that was and all that was no longer. "The last post..." the echoes continued as the world began to shake. Glass shattered, wood splintered, and outside nature herself could be heard crying for mercy. "is... MINE!"

The universe screamed.

I win! :d
Old 03-19-2010, 01:27 PM   #30
Gem Pouch Expert

Default I win! :d

At Necronas' cry, thunder rumbled through the darkened clouds and suddenly, lightening arch'd through the heavens to strike the earth. The ground trembled and the a deep crack formed within the brown earth...

The dirt began shifting; the rumbling movements uprooting trees and spraying rock into the air. The ocean parted and from the center, a obsidian tower jutted out into the skies. As the purple clouds continued to swirl dangerously around the salty air, a single beam of light struck the surface of the makeshift platform - on it was Qtchi.

The girl struck a pose and snapped her fingers in the air.

As the universe screamed, the water crashed like cymbals, and the skies pulsed to the rhythm of the drums... the girl sang:

I look up to the sky
And now the World is mine
Ive known it all my life
I made it, I made it!
I used to dream about, the life I'm living now
I know that there's no doubt.
I made it, I made it!

Yeaaah~ The last post is mine!

Old 03-19-2010, 01:41 PM   #31
Boss Hunter

Necronas gave a sly smile. The thunder, the chaos, the hurricane and the figure who stood in its eye. So she had finally submitted to it. The power within her was strong, deep, dark, but she had worked all her life to push it away. Until this point. The girl he had let live all those years ago, when he could have easily crushed her under the weight of his foot, had become a being of power, able to exist in the most hostile of worlds, even one released from the raw power of Necronas's mind. The creature of power dissipated into the darkness, to reappear behind Qtchi, clad in a beautiful silk dress-shirt with its first few buttons opened, and black leather pants and shoes reflecting light like obsidian chrome.

The words sounded smooth; strong, dark, but smooth. As if they came from a nature that had not been allowed to exert itself so freely for a long time.

Yo ay Ay ay listen
See I dont live for glamour,and I dont care for fame
Im in this for the love of the game
Funny how things can change
They didnt believe in me
Then they calling my name
Now look who cashed in
They didnt wanna know me back then
But ever since I don gon platinum
Everything turned around
And now the sky is falling downnnnnn

I still WIN! :P
Old 03-19-2010, 02:17 PM   #32
Gem Pouch Expert

Default I still WIN! :P

She whirled around, her dark eyes widening slowly. Her gaze met that of the singer, a sinful voice wrapped in silk and darkness...

...and her lips curled up into a crimson smile. The demon thought to steal the last post from her arms, but he was going to find a fight on his hands. The girl took a step back, her arms stretched out as the wind danced around her and violently lifted her hair from her shoulders. Her cloak swirled around her, like trails of snow shimmering in the air. Where he was night, she would be day. The bittersweet melody slipped from her lips and filled the world with a strain of music that beckoned people to listen and weep...

It was the wicked and wild wind,
Blew down the doors to let me in.
Shattered windows and sound of drums,
People couldn't believe what I've become...

For some reason I can't explain...
I know Saint Peter's won't call my name.
Never an honest word...

...but that was when I rule the world!

Old 03-19-2010, 03:34 PM   #33
Gem Pouch Expert

The Foxboy walked over to the two and watched them. Within him was his growing excitement. His tail wagged, his ears were strait up. If one of them was day, The sun up high. The other night, the sun hiding down. Then he shall be the sun's rise and set, the start and the end, the end of one, the start of another. Their eyes turn to his. Then he began to sing.

I have been gone for a time, but now I am back.
I have had my rest now there's no turning back.

I am the sunset, I will continue till the end.
I am the sunrise, I will always start again.

As the sunset comes my adventure ends.
As the sunrise comes I begin again.

I will never stop, I shall continue for eternity.
In this game, now, the winner is me.

Old 03-20-2010, 12:35 AM   #34
Boss Hunter

The skies darkened. The storms became worse, more powerful, more deadly, more angry. If it was a battle Qtchi wanted, it was a battle she would get. The girl thought that she could create day, hope, light. She had power, that was true, but nothing near the control and mastery Necronas possessed over the shadowy entities of darkness and madness. The music changed tune, and the nightmarish echoes of the drumbeats began to pulse through the dark, thundering skies.

There can be no better way of knowing
In a world beyond controlling
Are you gonna deny the savior
In front of your eyes?
Stare into the night!

Power beyond containing
Are you gonna remain a slave for
the rest of your life?
Give in to the night!

Old 03-20-2010, 05:51 PM   #35
Gem Pouch Expert

The Foxboy turned away and ran across buildings. he ran and ran, untill he figured he was far enough so he would be safe, or at least able to react to whatever came his way. The boy was fast, he was a master at dodging, and a master of continual hits. but not much of a fighter. He watched the skies, it was dark, he looked into it, but it was as if it was never ending. He watched the many people watching in fear. he knew the battle would drag them into danger, he would have to protect them. he remembered back in the tavern, feeling down. he had let them beat him. but, if anything happened, this time, he would not stand by.

"Great, ain't this going to be one hell of a party. To bad they never sent out invitations."

the Fox boy closed his eyes, after 2 seconds, he opened them, his left orange eye was now glowing like a sunset, the right, was the sunrise. though the differance was almost unnoticeable, the left, being sunset, was slightly more dark, it was going towards the dark. the right, being sunrise, was slightly more light. he then looked over to the people, and sat down.

Old 03-20-2010, 07:40 PM   #36
Gem Pouch Expert

A pillar of earth rose up into the sky. The clouds twisted around the earthen spire, the seas raged. Rain poured in an angry torrent. Then, a flash of lighting revealing at the top, the one, the only, VUXXA!!! His cloak billowing in the wind, he thrust out one and and the seas rose above the earth, higher and higher they rose, before all that water simply stopped. He called upon the dark power within his soul, the power inherited from Atterimus, Atter, the god of darkness, enhanced by Choronzon, the demon of Chaos, lord of the abyss. The darkness rose up form the ground, swirling and twisting. glyphs formed in the air, devestating spells engraved upon them ready to do his bidding. Then calling upon the light of his soul, enhanced by the spirit within his blade, Xaikiel, elemental dragon of light. Wings erupted from his back and he took flight as his gragon materialized. Angels formed around him, and yet more spells came forth ready to do his bidding.

Looking at Q and Necro he lauphed and said "You didnt think i would miss out on this did you. AHAHAHAHA! *couph couph couph* Damn fly. One always has to show up when I'm lauphing.

Old 03-21-2010, 06:01 PM   #37
Gem Pouch Expert

The foxboy looks over to vuxxa and bursts out laughing at what just happens, he suddenly falls down and hits the floor hard, leaving a mark on the floor. and then begins rubbing his head out of the pain.

"ahhh...that huuuurts"

He says. though he was not damaged at all from the impact, he was still feeling the pain of it.

Old 03-21-2010, 07:49 PM   #38
Boss Hunter

last

Old 03-22-2010, 03:31 PM   #39
Gem Pouch Expert

no you are not that last.

Old 03-22-2010, 08:27 PM   #40
Gem Pouch Expert

ma you ruined it ):<<<<<