Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Player Guides and Help

Old 11-11-2012, 03:50 PM   #41
Auction Master

Is this list up-to date ? (original post)

Old 11-11-2012, 06:15 PM   #42
Boss Hunter

I'm pretty sure it needs updated.

Old 11-12-2012, 05:42 AM   #43
Neophyte

not only does it need updating, the whole thread should be trashed and rewritten imo its so far off and hard to fallow the added updates put into the thread that its no wonder most peeps dont understand the pk/pkk system

Old 11-12-2012, 05:43 AM   #44
Neophyte

wth... post one and no siggy when did post count get reset? o.0

Old 11-18-2012, 04:58 PM   #45
Epic Scholar

can you attack a PK as an N?

Old 11-19-2012, 06:45 PM   #46
Boss Hunter

no you need face to attack pk.. should we make a new thread about pk's?

Old 11-24-2012, 09:09 PM   #47
Epic Scholar

and do you become a PK if you force combat on the epic/legendary beast?

Old 11-25-2012, 12:56 AM   #48
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soxson
and do you become a PK if you force combat on the epic/legendary beast?
seriously? really? its too dumb to be jus trolling isnt it? o.0

umm no thats how ya gotta attack the beast and any pker for that matter, if it made you a pk there would be tons of pkers dying lol ;P

Old 11-25-2012, 02:55 AM   #49
Boss Hunter

I still want to see someone flashing force on legendary/epic beast

Old 12-29-2019, 06:22 PM   #50
Seer's BFF

My only comment on this, is that it shouldn't be an indefinite thing for the tc redemption it should wear off every 2 weeks, or month.

Old 12-29-2019, 07:14 PM   #51
Boss Hunter

What about incorporating companions even more in the pk system? For example, the tracking skill when not on an epic task could be used to track a zone where the pk might be, and the bloohound companion could reduce the tracking time. But at the same time there could be a skill called "spider senses" where if the pker gets tracked he gets a small notification of that. It would be hard for a pker to farm if this could be done indefinitely, so perhaps it would only work while the pker is flashing. Once not flashing, he couldnt be tracked anymore.

As for a skill to trap pkers in a square, even for 1 second, should be well thought, as it could make it very easy to pkk if you also know the location.

I have to disclose that I like the old pk system, but i understand people dont want to pk with tiered lg gear, and people dont want to waste time hunting pkers with no valuables.

So for that, another suggestion would be another pk mode, where you dont get the exp and trophy bonuses, but if you die and have a certain amount of tcs in your inventory you just go back to town. But in this way perhaps there should be no looting, only the thrill of pking since there is no risk (20 tcs for a pk ride)?

Just food for thought!

Old 12-29-2019, 07:30 PM   #52
Gem Pouch Expert

I don't know if this would be exploitable, but I think it'd be cool if pk or pkk points could be redone, or something similar in an aspect that instead of merely bragging rights, you could use these points to buy certain items or rewards. Similar to arena rewards at end of season.

Again, don't know if people could just boost their friends up, and get free rewards or w/e, but just a quick thought. I only bring this up because i'm pretty sure that players nowadays are pretty smart, so looting t30s, or other various mats or hero ess, or w/e will almost never happen in this day and age. Looting epic tools are cool yeah, but 1m at the end of the day lost honestly isn't much.

Say like every X (idk, for example 20) amount of kills a pk'er gets off toons within their level they get a gift box. More rewards for going PK would be nice, instead of just stealing a few epic tools which aren't worth nearly as much today as they were back then.

Old 12-29-2019, 08:21 PM   #53
Rat Slayer

The holy grail for a pker, the only way it makes sense to take such a risk, are looting big fat stacks of t30/29 mats. The runner up are stacks of hero ess. I know removing the ability to loot these stacks was discussed earlier. Please leave that part of pk as is. The risks of going pk were so great that it as an inherently illogical choice. Lowering the risks will encourage people to make this game more fun/exciting for everyone. People will still get excited to hunt a big fish, 15 tcs is a health pay day, equal to 75 $ irl cash. If we lower the reward to be commiserate with the lowered risk, were going to have the same issue.

Old 12-29-2019, 09:00 PM   #54
Neophyte

Location: between Philadelphia, PA & Atlantic City, NJ South Jersey

As PK loot up to 5% of kills gold ?
just a thought

Old 12-29-2019, 09:18 PM   #55
Crab Defiler

Send a message via MSN to dinhoruiz

pk system is ok, underkid idea is good, if pk have atention he will know he was tracked down, but i dont agree in a exact tracking, must be and close around area, or with luck the exact area, but not the exact place, and for puting people to be a pk, must be good, to have a better gold bonus, and exp bonuses for lg skills too. we dont need to make more fear for being a pk, we just need, more pks.

Last edited by dinhoruiz; 12-29-2019 at 09:22 PM..

Old 12-30-2019, 03:31 PM   #56
Boss Hunter

To follow up on the conversation happening in Civil chat right now, it was proposed that a new PK mode would be introduced, where the pker would loose 30 tcs if pkked, and the pk killer would get 20 tcs. The pker would not be able to loot, but would instead get a 7.5% damage bonus in arena.

We should propose ideas here and brainstorm!

My personal opinion is that a flat 7.5% bonus is not ideal, but i dont have a perfect alternative either. I was thinking something on the lines of being able to trade pk points for tokens for example, or tempers, or instead give a bonus to the amount of tokens and rating gained which would be scalable with the amount of pk points, etc.

I think PK mechanics should be revised (tracking, companions, etc.) and a fair unbalanced bonus needs to be brainstormed.

For the people who prefer pve, old PK system is still there, for people who like pvp this would be the new PK system to try.

Old 12-30-2019, 03:41 PM   #57
Neophyte

I would suggest adding the ability for a pk on perma death to keep items in storage and on a sucessful pk pay the store sell price of on equip lg on a person who was pked and take it from them.
Another option would be to have pk skills that can only be leveled by killing someone thqt you have not killed in the last 5 days and is not one of your alts or alternatively you could make them kill an active pkk that has pkked someone recently. These skills could include anything from buffs to exp to arena power buffs.

Pk Bonus
Old 12-30-2019, 04:08 PM   #58
Neophyte

Default Pk Bonus

I think that Pks should get a small amount of Damage % bonus per kill. Then the levels of the people they kill changes how long this bonus will last. The bonus will only become active after they are killed or redeemed. Pks should always keep their skills after dying and lose everything they have equipped to the pkk. but keep storage. Thats what i think anyway.