Epic Infused Potions
Old 03-12-2017, 01:35 PM   #1
Gem Pouch Expert

Default Epic Infused Potions

I'd Like to suggest adding a new line of epic potions into nodiatis that would last longer than their non epic counter parts, additionally this epic potions would grant the consumer an additional bonus, but at a terrible cost. After the 2 hours is consumed your player experiences a fatigue in which he cannot consume another potion for 1 hour.

Old 03-12-2017, 01:45 PM   #2
Boss Hunter

epic potions are already listed on the 2017 most wanted thread :{

http://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/sh...ad.php_t=18912

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
Let us know which of these ideas you'd most like to see implemented in 2017

-Nodiatis App - An app version of Nodiatis that would play better on your phone than the current method of playing Nodiatis in your phone's browser.

-Free Face Ticket (x0.5) - A super rare item that could be found in gift boxes that could be traded to an admin in return for a custom face which normally costs 45 TCs

-Runes to Enhance Hot Zone Bonuses (x0.5)

-New Mid Level Zones - New zones added, but rather than having them be higher level, have them be in the level range where people like to farm.

-Continuation of the Princess Storyline - more communes from Nodiatis's most ungraspable trophy.

-Siegecraft (x2) - System for actual clan territory ownership and warfare.

-PvE Tempers

-Mounts for Faster Travel

-Ability to Spectate Combat

-Epic Potions

-Legendary Tasks - something similar to and based off of this suggestion: http://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/sh...ad.php_t=19169

-Hot Zones (COMPLETED 2016) - after fighting in a zone for the first time that day, it would be revealed if the zone had any particular bonuses such as exp, gold, or resourcing modifiers. These would be changed daily and only assigned to about half of the zones, but revealing them could make for a fun day of farming in a different area.

-Nodiatis integrated on Steam for PC and MAC (COMPLETED 2016) - Nodiatis available on Steam should bring in some (don't expect a ton, it's easy to get lost in the fray) new players which can benefit the game markets.

-Craft Memory & Recipe Loader (COMPLETED 2016) - the ability to have crafting windows remember the last items that were in them, and have a button you could press to have those items reappear. And the ability for the items of a recipe to be automatically loaded into the other crafting slots when the recipe is placed there first.

-PC Standalone Client (COMPLETED 2016) - A Nodiatis client with superior performance that would store graphics locally. Note: Mac support is provided via Steam.

Note: Our goal is to have 4 of these completed each year, and your input helps us add to and prioritize the list. The multiplier after some items indicates the count as partial or multiple items due to difficulty.

Old 03-12-2017, 02:05 PM   #3
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze
epic potions are already listed on the 2017 most wanted thread :{

http://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/sh...ad.php_t=18912
smh LMAO failed

Old 03-16-2017, 04:00 PM   #4
Rare Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrodin
smh LMAO failed
You sir did not fail at all Blaze is a balzenub as usual

@blaze the epic potions listed in the thread you mentioned, do they have a description, any... suggestions on what those epic pots would do? Cause if glitch is really looking into epic potions then this idea is a freaking brilliant one.

@Morro I would like to complete the suggestion you had with "you can not consume another potion for 1 hour REAL TIME as in 6h rrt for those that have DA" to make it last for 2H real time as potions last now. Also how would you go about people that like to gobble up 100 potions of the same type in one go? like... me?

Old 03-16-2017, 04:49 PM   #5
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixandru
You sir did not fail at all Blaze is a balzenub as usual

@blaze the epic potions listed in the thread you mentioned, do they have a description, any... suggestions on what those epic pots would do? Cause if glitch is really looking into epic potions then this idea is a freaking brilliant one.

@Morro I would like to complete the suggestion you had with "you can not consume another potion for 1 hour REAL TIME as in 6h rrt for those that have DA" to make it last for 2H real time as potions last now. Also how would you go about people that like to gobble up 100 potions of the same type in one go? like... me?
they're going by joanna's suggestion. cba to find it.

@ the 100 potions in 1 go easy to make it like the old potions. you couldn't stack them in the past.

Old 03-16-2017, 05:18 PM   #6
Rare Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze
they're going by joanna's suggestion. cba to find it.

@ the 100 potions in 1 go easy to make it like the old potions. you couldn't stack them in the past.
Yeah make it like those but keep the stacking in place for the ones we got now I like nomming 100 pots in one go then forgetting about them for 3 months

PS: I couldn't find Joanna's suggestion for epic pots so plox link thread? Thanks

Old 03-16-2017, 05:43 PM   #7
Boss Hunter

Only relevant posts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna
I like the idea in general but again it need to be refined.

The people who sell to the store most (quantity not value) are low level players . We get whole gear level 1 4 6 13 14 17 20 etc - by the time you 20 you might sell back (with huge loss ) more than 100 items.

Since I was told my tier 1-10 tier dusts are pretty much worthless how about this :

A new epic potions line:

It would be available starting level 5

A master recipe would be available at t2 so actually every potion in game has to be made.

It would use dyes and dusts as main ingredient along with resins of course.

Potion of Moguls rank 1

Costs 1000 (500) g

Increasing sell value of items sold to store by 3% for epic 5% rare and 10% of common /uncommon items. (Traders receiving flat 2% bonus to all items ?)

In that case low level players could make them and they will sell easily to established players.

This way pepole could wait till few items drop (bosses killed) and once their big potion run out buy one from ah make a bit more that they would and at the same time support low level crafters .

I'm sure there would be some demand for those and made dust collection useful from begining.

I'm sorry for long posts but I like things thought through.

J.P.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna
And..... what kind of service you have in mind ?

I'm trying to figure out the way new/low level players can be useful.

Low mats processing ? No. It's faster to downtier higher one since caps trashing tons of them.

Low lvl potions ? No. They can be bought from store cheap in bulk.

Perhaps low level epics ? You might sell one in the blue moon...

The truth is there is nothing low level can provide. Since /bossbait they cannot be use even for that ?

Rush to cap ? Sure but for some it takes months. And since main purpose of being paid is to lift trade restriction it would be good idea to actually mean it.

I would like you to give it some thoughts about introducing something useful that can only be made and low lvl can put their time and effort to provide it.

I suggested it before but will bump it again here:

Epic potions line..... why ?

1. Can only be made not store bought.
2. Has no resell value so it's not exploitable.
3. Can be crafted to sell to others (reason for lowbie to get paid to be able to sell it)
4 caps will buy it because they got bosses to kill instead wasting time on crafting.
5. It would make epic dust useful because as for now there is no market for low tiers and they got destroyed
6 will give lowbie alternative actions in game while bored grinding.
7 will encourage people to go early premium and buy grinder to be able engage in crafting.
8 overall it will help everyone and so on....

Mind to show some love to new people ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
Epic potions is definitely a good idea. It's now been added to the list here
http://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/sh...ad.php_t=18912 and will be in consideration for the 2017 patches.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davross
I like the epic potion idea as it is governed by the players rather than a set value (and potentially something that will be highly used if not too expensive). I hope it happens. Also the quest crafting/resource line would be good also.

Also I have to say to Joanna, i do appreciate your contributions. It is always a positive to explore new ideas on how the game can evolve and grow.
hmmm. I thought she described them on forums. Maybe it was on a different thread or in civil. errare humanum est.

If you really wanna sift through the threads though they're just comments on a couple of my threads. Don't really recommend though. Lot of side tracked bickering on them.
http://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/sh...ad.php_t=19212
http://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/sh...ad.php_t=19492

Last edited by Blaze; 03-16-2017 at 05:50 PM..

Old 03-21-2017, 05:46 AM   #8
Rare Collector

yeah... i appreciate YOU going through those cause... yeah... no thanks for locating them though overall just like most of joanna's suggestions i find these rubbish too... i prefer morro's idea as opposed to this... lets make potions to gain more gold cause we're all so poor

Old 03-21-2017, 06:38 AM   #9
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixandru
Blaze is a balzenub as usual
100% agree