Old 01-03-2016, 10:14 AM   #41
Crab Defiler

support hot zones for fun, and more mid lvl alternative zones for variety.

as far as crafting goes I don't want people to have a much easier time than the hard work that earlier crafters invested into it.
bad enough they started easily copying all the masters that we took time and effort to collect over the years, with the dusts update... now suddenly everyone will be crafter, with 0 effort.
some pouch for masters could be great though.

Old 01-03-2016, 10:42 AM   #42
Boss Hunter

And what about my idea about monsters attacks on towns? :P

Dunno why craft memory and recipe loader are two different functions. I see they are practically the same. Putting recipe in could work like craft memory. But i like this idea, because collecting resources isn't always easy and after that you need to put resources after recipe (ugh).

Master box would be better idea, because it's very easy to make lots of them. Say, you started making potion X. When you make 2 of it, you can uptier and dismantle. Repeat process and you get a lot of masters. At least it could be only 1 master with ability to select tier you wish. Tiers could be updated as you progress.

Hot zones is nice. But it should be for every player random and only 1 or 2 zones player can visit.

Old 01-04-2016, 11:03 AM   #43
Gem Pouch Expert

The app... I don't have a computer anymore and can't really play Nod :'(

Old 01-04-2016, 03:25 PM   #44
Boss Hunter

1. Hot Zones-----------------------very Hawt
2. Mid-Level Zones----------------Hawt also
3. Free Face Ticket----------------limit one per player?
4. Stand Alone Client-------------Like RWK?
5. Recipe Loader-------------------Hawt also
6. Craft Memory-------------------OK
7. Phone App.----------------------OK

Old 04-06-2016, 05:26 PM   #45
Administrator

bump

Old 04-06-2016, 05:30 PM   #46
Rat Slayer

hot zone for me

Old 04-06-2016, 05:42 PM   #47
Boss Hunter

considering new options...
1) hot zones
2) princess storyline
3) mid level zones
4) siegecraft

Old 04-06-2016, 06:43 PM   #48
Seer's BFF

1. Craft Memory and Recipe Loader...dear Nod God please
2. Mid-Level Zones - great ideas...preferably 75/100% zones that are decent areas to "catch up" much like Rog Hills and Snow forest and Skelle
3. Siegecraft - I dunno what this is but I like it, maybe clan based or world based things or something. Always fun!
4. Hot Zones - sounds cool, but I would say not even 1/2 the zones, maybe 1/5 or so a day. And as for the gold bonuses, nothing over North Lake should have it. There is enough gold generation for caps at the moment, that should be put in for lower level players.
5. Phone App - although I'll never use it, it would be cool for the people who dont have computers or play throughout the day in short spurts and can't always access a comp.
6. Everything else. storyline is great, but it doesnt really have much to do with the game since I'm apparently ungraspable. Free face ticket is meh. If it happens, one per player or make them SB or something.

Oh, and one last item:

0. Multi-mob zones. I want to fight more than 1 creature at a time!

Old 04-06-2016, 06:50 PM   #49
Rare Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormGuardian
1. Craft Memory and Recipe Loader...dear Nod God please

0. Multi-mob zones. I want to fight more than 1 creature at a time!
YES PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!! This way people would use AOE gems/attacks for more than PVP

But the Craft memory and Recipe loader... OMG PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP!!! and cherry and a strawberry and whipped cream and sugar and spice and everything nice and if you make it happen i'll throw in the powerpuff girls in too

Old 04-06-2016, 07:11 PM   #50
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tharkas
My votes are as follows and in said order...

1) Hot zones
2) Mid level zones
3) Free Face Ticket
4) Craft Memory
5) Recipe Loader
6) Client/App
I would prefer this order as well.

Old 04-07-2016, 12:04 AM   #51
Seer's BFF

1) Craft Memory/Recipe Loader should really be one and same thing. >.>
2) Free Tickets to new players (applied with restrictions so that people don't exploit this)
3) Multi-mob PVE. OMG
4) Hot Zones
5) New Mid Zones

Old 04-29-2016, 09:24 PM   #52
Boss Hunter

rather than all these posts voting a poll would at least make it easier to see what players want more. only two more will get picked according to glitch out of them

http://goo.gl/tuqviB

Old 04-29-2016, 10:32 PM   #53
Temporarily Suspended

So quickly going over this and taking only the top 2 things that people voted for hot zone and craft memory/recipe loader are in first and second place respectively. coming in a tie for third and fourth are new midlevel zones and the app. fifth is the free face ticket, sixth being a continuation of the story line, and the last placed option being siegecraft. Here is where my issue comes in, there is (by this thread alone) a clear cut cry for hot zone and craft memory/recipe loader to come before client/app for nod. So I'm going to re ask my question from before Glitch. What are you plans for new content in the game? Which of these do you plan on implementing? Only the top few or all of them? What time frame can we expect? With a game that is now evolving so slowly what are your plans for keeping your player base interested in grinding millions or billions of gold just to eek out a little more from their toons so they can solo a boss 1 level higher than before?

Old 04-30-2016, 12:23 AM   #54
Administrator

Obviously, the additions that are believed to make the most people the happiest are chosen. We don't operate off of pure democracy, nor are the forums the only source of player input.

We've put more work into additions to the game this year than probably any other year since creation and we've also been the most transparent. If it is moving too secretively and slowly for you or if you are not interested in being able to kill a higher level boss, please, play something else for a while. Given that you keep asking the same questions, it's not likely that anything can be said to assuage you. The time table has already been stated in this thread: 4 on the list by the end of the year. The standalone client and app were chosen because the game runs very poorly for a lot players using older phones or computers. For those who have the luxury of a decent computer, that may not be something you realize, but the standalone client and app will make for a substantially superior game experience for a large chunk of the playerbase.

Old 04-30-2016, 01:25 AM   #55
Boss Hunter

The standalone client I like a lot. Idk anyone that app would affect really. Idk many nodders that heavily use phone. Tho I assume there might be a few.

Edit: actually I suppose ex would qualify as a phone user..that awful PC of his...

Last edited by Blaze; 04-30-2016 at 01:42 AM..

Old 04-30-2016, 01:50 AM   #56
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tharkas
So quickly going over this and taking only the top 2 things that people voted for hot zone and craft memory/recipe loader are in first and second place respectively. coming in a tie for third and fourth are new midlevel zones and the app. fifth is the free face ticket, sixth being a continuation of the story line, and the last placed option being siegecraft. Here is where my issue comes in, there is (by this thread alone) a clear cut cry for hot zone and craft memory/recipe loader to come before client/app for nod. So I'm going to re ask my question from before Glitch. What are you plans for new content in the game? Which of these do you plan on implementing? Only the top few or all of them? What time frame can we expect? With a game that is now evolving so slowly what are your plans for keeping your player base interested in grinding millions or billions of gold just to eek out a little more from their toons so they can solo a boss 1 level higher than before?
35 people have posted on this thread. Do you really think think that glitch is going to substantial tweeks/changes/etc to nod on only 35 peoples vote? out of the few hundred players.

Old 04-30-2016, 02:08 AM   #57
Epic Scholar

The client has made the game soooo much more playable for me.

Having an app on android would help as well, since the game uses **** all bandwidth, i can just log in, play for a bit and then go about my business since fights arent that long.

On this note though, can something be done about logging.

Currently, if i am logged into my PC, i have auto relog put in so if mid day resets happen its all good for me, and i can relog, keep getting bliss, if multiple reboots happen, i can get more rrt etc. All the things for having that feature.

If i wanna log in on my phone though, i cant. Cause relog will just kick me off instantly.

Is there a way, to make it so that if i do this, it will suspend my relogging on the original location, in my case my PC, until such time as i log out on the 2ndry location?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 04-30-2016, 04:16 AM   #58
Administrator

Smashbros, the last PC client patch changed the force-off mechanics of auto-relog. It hasn't been fully tested, but you should be able to leave auto-relog on for your PC client, make sure you're in /afk, then log on with your phone and not get auto kicked off anymore. The PC will not automatically relog after you disconnect off your phone, but this should be a step closer to the behavior you're desiring.

Old 04-30-2016, 06:39 AM   #59
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Smashbros, the last PC client patch changed the force-off mechanics of auto-relog. It hasn't been fully tested, but you should be able to leave auto-relog on for your PC client, make sure you're in /afk, then log on with your phone and not get auto kicked off anymore. The PC will not automatically relog after you disconnect off your phone, but this should be a step closer to the behavior you're desiring.
Cheers, ill test it out a little later.

I know i just came back and it had completly DCed me back to main screen before login, but dunno what caused that or when it happened since i havent been at PC for ~4 hours

Quote:
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 04-30-2016, 07:50 AM   #60
Temporarily Suspended

First I do realize that the game has changed recently with Solo Arena and the work you've done on the stand alone client, both changes that I did enjoy. Solo Arena brought a freshness to pvp for me and the client works wonders! I've stayed here as long as I have because I do enjoy your game and the things you do here, but for me it is starting to get stale.
Second, I realize that this thread isn't the greatest representation of the entire Nodiatis player base, why is why is said "(by this thread alone)". This IS what you bumped though when asked about what you plan on for your games future though. So the question will be asked once again; Glitch, out of the ideas stated here (since you said this is our choice of options) what are YOU thinking of doing for Nod? That right there is what I'm asking you to be transparent about, what is YOUR opinion on these options and which ones do YOU like? I haven't cried out that you are trying to be sneaky or hide what your true intent is, I'm only asking that you do actually share it though.
Third, I would love to try to beat higher level bosses and do things in the game ways that others haven't. Currently though, the way you have the game setup it would require thousands of dollars and hours to further my build via pilgrim, tempers and uptiers to be able to solo the high level bosses to make you happy. I'm no longer in that extreme group of players that can sit at Nod for 8+ hours a day grinding away trophies to gain 2 more levels in affin or S&W, or spend 90% of all my free time in queue to gain tokens to temper items. If all you say or do is for that group of players then you alienate the rest of your player base ( I am NOT saying that is what is going on though). Since I can no longer be that Nod Extremist due to being the father of 2 small children and being the only source of income for our family since the wife can't work, that is why I continue to ask what are YOU planning/thinking of doing to keep Nod fresh?

Lastly Glitch I do respect you as the owner of this game, and I respect your entire development team for all that they are trying to accomplish. If for some reason you do not think it to be wise sharing your opinions and thoughts on what is coming up in Nod and when then I will stop asking you, but as long as you keep answering and I don't get the answer I want (whether it be what i want to hear or not) then I will continue to try to rephrase my question. Like I said though if you think it unwise to answer the question publicly or you just plain don't want to, just tell me and I wont press the issue any farther.