Old 03-30-2009, 10:26 PM   #81
Necrox

Raise Dead (rank 1) Lv 10
This can only be used in actual combat only (non-looting screen). All Mana and Energy is drained from the caster. Players that have died during the current combat are brought back from the dead with hit points, mana & energy of 1/10 of the combined drained energy and mana of the caster. (a caster with 100 mana & energy left will give back 20 hit points, mana & energy to all raised). Those raised will lose Rt. NOTE: They may lose double if killed again during the same combat.

Can only be used by necromancers, dark knights, at lv 10 warlocks, at lv 20 priests may use this gem.

Higher ranked raise dead will have a less % penalty.

Old 03-30-2009, 10:31 PM   #82
Necrox

Delay Death Rank 1 = Lv 15 Black Magic.
Cost: 10 Mana, 15 Energy

This spell heals 50 hit points, but also gives 75 hit point poison damage over 60 seconds on self which cannot be resisted. Dark patience has the opposite effect on the poison damage, reducing it.

Old 03-31-2009, 05:01 AM   #83
draconianagony

with all those good ideas on the table, i hardly doubt jeff's reading the whole thread.. i'd be him I'm relax on my nod boat

anyways to the point, since we're upg BS and other classes I thought I'd finally make this post (apologies if someone has thought of this previsouly)...
-> why don't we get gem drops implemented in the game? I mean getting weapons, armors of all sorts but no gem drops is simply disadvantaging the pure caster classes who have to rely solely on shop prices to get their combat gems upgrades... while any other class get their main weapons from ah for half price... this would allow gems to be tradeable like any other trinket on ah a make it more attractive for casters.

thanks.

Old 03-31-2009, 06:28 PM   #84
AsylumDreams

fragment gems need to put pieces into play?

or ones that gain attributes from having other gems in play?

Old 04-02-2009, 03:55 PM   #85
AsylumDreams

Staggering Affliction
Grey Aura
For every status given to your opponent, they become stunned for # seconds.
Space out the ranks a bit, raise the stun duration, possiby
Rank1 Req: 25 =1 seconds
Rank 2 Req: 37 = 1.5 second
Rank 3 Req 38 = 2
Rank 4 Req 55 = 2.5 seconds
Rank 5 Req 71 = 3 Seconds
Rank 5 Req 89 = 4 seconds
Rank 6 Req 97 = 5 seconds
May be a bit overpowered, so limit it by then giving an equal length buff that stops enemies from being afflicted?

Gem drops
Old 04-28-2009, 07:51 AM   #86
draconianagony

Default Gem drops

Hi L&G,

Is my previous thought on gem drops so stupid or noone had the chance to reply yet??

I haven't meant gem drops instead of weapon drops... I meant a very similar (additional) gem drop system as the one implemented for the potion drop (maybe with same or less probability than potions) which can co-exist along with the potion and item drops.... So we'd end up trading gems finally!!!

OR

Put the stupid gem trading section off the shelves - there's never anything interesting in there!

Old 05-09-2009, 07:34 AM   #87
Seer's BFF

Desecration - Black Magic - Detrimental Aura - While this aura is in play, enemies are forsaken upon using a gem, suffering X% of the combined mana plus energy cost of that gem as damage over 20 seconds.
(Forsaken effects stack)

Consecration - White Magic - Beneficial Aura - While this aura is in play, forsaken, poison, disease and bleed effect durations on your allies are reduced by X%.

Guilt - Black Magic - Detrimental Aura - While this aura is in play, enemies bleed for X damage over 20 sec whenever they auto-attack or auto-shoot.
(All bleed effects stack, does not require them to hit)

Last edited by Nurvus; 05-09-2009 at 07:36 AM..

Old 05-09-2009, 07:49 AM   #88
Seer's BFF

Raise Skeleton - Black Magic - Raises an undead minion of a random level among the enemies of the area you are in, up to X (based on gem rank). The minion will fight by your side. You must have an empty pet slot to use this ability.
Lasts Y sec.
Second minion can be summoned at Black Magic 30, requiring an additional empty pet slot.
Undead minions may be affected by abilities in Beastmastery that do not mention Petmanship but mention Pets.

(Necromancers will be best with this ability due to up to 15% bonus to black magic effects).

Death Pact - Black Magic - Sacrifice an undead minion to restore X HP.
Death Orb - Black Magic - Causes X damage, and an additional Y for each undead minion you control.
Death Sphere - Black Magic - Recastable 10 sec cooldown. Causes X damage, and an additional Y for each undead minion you control.
Death Globe - Black Magic - Causes X damage, and an additional Y for each undead minion you control to all enemies.

Old 05-27-2009, 04:31 AM   #89
AsylumDreams

Entropy - For # seconds, all Enchant stones on your foes equipment have their values reversed.
- This means a +16Str -16 Int stone will become =16Str +16 Int

I'm thinking 2 seconds for Rank 1 at say Grey 15/16 going up to about 12 seconds in the 90s.

Here's mine ^^
Old 05-28-2009, 10:26 AM   #90
Jeska

Default Here's mine ^^

Merchant's Greed/ Aura of Greed
Rarity: Uncommon/Rare
Prereq: None
Gem Color: Grey
Energy Cost: 0 Mana Cost: 0
Effective when in play
Increase chance for gold rush by x%

x being dependent on the level of the gem. Hope this idea gets put into the game I would really love a gem like that.

Old 05-28-2009, 10:29 AM   #91
AsylumDreams

would just be equipped at the end before opening the chest
maybe for every strike taken/given when aura in play you improve your chance?

Accounting Blows ?

Old 05-28-2009, 11:33 AM   #92
Jeska

I still think it would be balanced. You have use a gem slot for it. You still take the risk of drawing it all battle. Accounting blows I like that =D. That would make a nice gem as well. Why not have one that does 1 way and one another. The blows of course having the chance for higher % but the Greed having a set rate. The blows would be better for someone with melee and the fixed aspect of the greed better for someone who has say... magic or DoTs.

Old 05-28-2009, 05:54 PM   #93
AsylumDreams

It's not a risk as you can just have it in another pouch.
It's entirely spammable.

Epic Gems
Old 05-30-2009, 10:32 AM   #94
Temporarily Suspended

Default Epic Gems

Here is my Idea for epic gems.
Have the epic versions of gems be able to be forge/enchanted into items.
Example: Epic poison rank 1, green magic say 10. Then if a player has Forge and Enchanting at say lvl 20 he/she could use an enchanted forge hammer to add that Epic poison rank 1 to say the lvl 20 ball and chain. Not sure how you would want to balance this but that was the idea. It could be a recipe like: Planks + Ore(coal) + gem + enchanted forge hammer + Item = Enchanted item.
Maybe you ony can enchant rare dunno.
A rare armor with say thorns would be fun. Def gems for armor and Off gems for weapons

Note: Have the Epic gems on a drop cycle and have there be attributes. the attributes would then carry over to the item that was enchanted.

Regards,
Ripple

Old 05-30-2009, 04:46 PM   #95
AsylumDreams

Not quit on topic, but in reply to ripple, that's what I'm expecting runes to be able to do.
Allow all hits to have a chance to poison etc

Old 06-02-2009, 02:45 AM   #96
Neo

RETURN POTION

This potion returns you to location you were at when you last died.starting at lvl 10 and every 10 levels after that 1 extra potion is needed to get the intended effect for all classes.

Old 06-08-2009, 11:32 PM   #97
Temporarily Suspended

I would like to see a gem that does like a "Bad Breath" Effect like in FF that gives all the harmful ailments (epic of course) it would have to last like 30 seconds 20% Melee Slow
15% Range Slow
15% Gem Draw Slow
5% damage returned aura
all gems removed
a 30 damage bleed and burn and forsake and poison and diesease
(over 30 seconds for all the damages so in total 150 damage over 30 seconds) 90% prevent escape
150 - 200 damage on casting
and to just increase the rape-age some more it affects the whole opposing team not just a single target

this would cost hopefully the same price as an apocalypse

Teleport/Telekinesis
Old 06-10-2009, 01:33 AM   #98
Tarminyatar

Default Teleport/Telekinesis

How about some pots (expensive I would imagine) that allow you to teleport to another town, or bring a single item from somewhere else to your location?

Fear/Repulsion gem
Old 06-21-2009, 05:37 PM   #99
Sho

Default Fear/Repulsion gem

There is already a gem in the game that allows you to taunt the enemy into attacking you instead of your buddies... I propose a fear gem.

1. Have basically all the same stats and ranks of the taunt gems
-Could be black instead of blue (or whatever color it is)

2. Instead of forcing target to attack you it forces target to attack someone else.

3. Would only be usable in groups.
-(If cast in when not in a group, nothing happens)

4. would be usefull in group PvE and PvP.

5. Alcaholics could be immune to this gem.

Any responses, questions, and/or suggestions greatly appriciated.

Old 06-21-2009, 10:44 PM   #100
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

That would be great actually Sho, I use taunts to spread damage and could use fear gems the same way. Kudos

omg i wanna sammich nao