Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Looking For Group

power recruiting bm/shield users.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:36 PM   #1
Power

Default power recruiting bm/shield users.

Ok, power loony war is now over so im trying to figure out what to do with power. Idea ive come up with is a tanking/bm clan. Just wondering If anyone is intersted in the idea of that sort of clan. the clan would only be using runes relivent to bm/shield users. your other clan would have your other needs such as wise pain assurance crith etc..... as is right now power has 46k dom gained through the war. only need 4k more to use 4++ runes. lemme know if your intersted.

Old 07-28-2010, 12:34 AM   #2
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to Sanluciferr

I like the idea, like SATAN omfg POWER+SATAN = WIN

My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.

Old 07-28-2010, 08:13 PM   #3
danaarlan

hey did venti ever come back? or marmed? or lilmissblue? or lucifugetheblack? (or was it just lucifuge?)
w/e gratz on power winning the war (i know i know looney lost on purpose, but a win is a win, and i'll never forget them times of hopping back and forth from skelly to T1 annoying zoid/jewliet/gertrude

Old 07-29-2010, 10:10 AM   #4
Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by danaarlan
hey did venti ever come back? or marmed? or lilmissblue? or lucifugetheblack? (or was it just lucifuge?)
w/e gratz on power winning the war (i know i know looney lost on purpose, but a win is a win, and i'll never forget them times of hopping back and forth from skelly to T1 annoying zoid/jewliet/gertrude
Marmed gave up the clan. i thought you were around at that point. Luci left. No on lilmiss and venti. Yeah i wont complain about 46k dom that i didnt have to pull out of my pocket to kill alts.

Old 07-29-2010, 08:00 PM   #5
danaarlan

hehe, was just wonderin if any came back. pfft oh well iv moved on.

Old 07-30-2010, 03:56 PM   #6
Power

then can i expect you wont be asking questions anymore that you can find in the tops list?

Old 07-31-2010, 01:42 AM   #7
Rare Collector

Free bump and although we've fought against one another,I still wish you luck in building up Power as a real clan with runes and whatnot.