Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Looking For Group

recruiting soldiers and possibly officers for gdoom
Old 07-24-2010, 05:33 PM   #1
Vertigosis PKer

Talking recruiting soldiers and possibly officers for gdoom

Ok before you laugh at the name, the clan name actually stands for gothic doom metal, a very melodic style of metal popular in the UK drawing influence from bands like black sabbath, 70s style judas priest, the cult, and the cure. The earlier doom metal bands like Anathema also took influence from the early 90s alt rock shoegazing scene and combined it with death metal growls. Newer bands like Daylight Dies and Within Temptation attempt to expand the ideas by adding symphonic or progressive influences. Usually the lyrics aren't what you'd expect....deep and introspective, often dealing with darker issues like self worth and depression from an adult point of view (i say this because the lyrics aren't emo or teen agnst, which seems all to common in music these days.

The clan purpose is to ally and support a few larger clans, until we grow large enough to fight our own wars. I have no doubt this day will be here sooner than we think

We currently have 2 fine officers and 4 members asside from me, as well as another member with a special function. I'm about to pay to have the clan expanded to 25 members. The clan tax is only 3 percent so as to not break your pocket. I do believe in promoting. I also believe that the clan is a team and that I should help you and that we all should help each other.

If you are interested in joining, please PM me. My nodiatis name is EROTOMANIA. If I'm unavailable, you can also contact Monna or Zaziethebeast and they can invite you and promote you to soldier.

I want this to be a fun clan with as little drama as possible. Lets have some fun

- erotomania

Edit to original post
Old 07-24-2010, 06:42 PM   #2
Vertigosis PKer

Default Edit to original post

A few things I forgot to mention.

* players should be atleast level 10 and paid. I will make exceptions and allow non paid level 20+ players.

*we are looking to build our rune collection and currently have a few in the vault. Again this is a newer clan, so you'll get to grow with us.

Old 07-26-2010, 02:04 AM   #3
Jon
Temporarily Suspended

lol

Old 07-26-2010, 05:18 AM   #4
Music

Wow Vertigosis is back...

Yes Music, Vertigosis is back and here to stay ;)
Old 07-27-2010, 10:21 AM   #5
Vertigosis PKer

Default Yes Music, Vertigosis is back and here to stay ;)

Heya Music, i remember you <33 How's everything going?

I'm using Erotomania as my main character. Vertigosis still exists as an alt, but i rarely use him. But yeah, after being going for a little over a year, I decided I missed this game and decided to get back into it. Music, PM Erotomania if you see me online. It would be nice to catch up

I'm still recruiting as I need 1 more officer and atleast a few more soldiers.

Planning your coming Birthday? Get: alpine racer
Old 07-27-2010, 04:05 PM   #6
abatoenny

Default Planning your coming Birthday? Get: alpine racer

Good day,
I am Joyce and I am a Birthday Manager
I realize, numerous people have quite a difficulty, discovering the proper Idea for their next Birthday!
Well, how about alpine racer to allow it to become a true success?

Search at this page! You can book alpine racer for nice prices!
outrageousadventures com]alpine racer!

Have a good time at your coming Birthday, Joyce

What are the laws about selling concert tickets online?
Old 07-28-2010, 10:45 AM   #7
Prunteedeesee

Default What are the laws about selling concert tickets online?

Just questioning if eBay makes it possible for you to sell ticketchoice com au]concert tickets on the web? Do you know if you can find any restrictions depending on what country you are in?

My parents have just known as me and asked if i could "get rid" of their two tickets to some concert as they wont be able to make it due to yet another family event

Apart from asking buddies etc, i thought ebay would be a fantastic location to sell them

But whats ebay's policy on offering tickets? Ive heard alot about it about the news but ive forgotten what happened

and if it matters, the concert is within this coming month

Thanks in advance for the advice