Spellcasters and stats
Old 07-22-2008, 02:39 PM   #1
ravenzz

Default Spellcasters and stats

Im making a spellcaster that uses all gem colours.

Does anyone here with good experience from maybe the beta times know
how to balance the stats? Im afraid of over-leveling some of the stats. Like would the mage work better if i balanced all the stats or is it best to have magic at double lvl as the others?

Ive also seen that some gem combinations dries me out of mana or energy very fast. So i guess the stats build would have to either focus on mana, energy or a combination? Any good thoughts on this subject?

Old 07-22-2008, 06:06 PM   #2
Style

i'm just wondering how ur gonna manage to lvl all the colours to a decent lvl... even 4 spirit skills are tough

Old 07-22-2008, 06:14 PM   #3
Adamska

Yes, it would be hard to lvl every casting skill, I would go with a particular set and level it up. White and Green for healing, Red and Black for Damage, Grey and Blue for auras and support. Or a combination of two of em, or whatever...lol.

There are some gems that allow you to transfer energy to mana and vice versa. And there are usually gems that do the same thing as another, but one uses mana, another uses energy.

Old 07-22-2008, 07:39 PM   #4
Ehlmaris

I would stick to white and green, honestly. They are the most versatile colors available, with heals, HoT's, DD, DoT's, and auras.

Old 07-22-2008, 07:44 PM   #5
Epic Scholar

white, green and blue.
healing, damage and support.
also allows you to get a white gem for energy xfer and a blue gem for mana xfer.
if you do it right, unlimited amount of both.
The war is waged, the battles are fought, the Angels and the Demons vow that none shall be left standing. Compassion, never to be seen on the battlefield, one lone angel left standing at the battle's end, sword against her foes throat, tears in her eyes, for her fallen comrades and the slain enemies around her, staring into the eyes of the last demon, lowers her sword, a single act of compassion and mercy, never to be forgotten.

Old 07-23-2008, 12:49 PM   #6
ravenzz

Good advices I kinda wanted to go with black\red and maybe less lvl but still levels in blue and white for healing and those transfer gems. This is not what you guys have adviced so im not sure hehe. Also about the basic stats? anyone with advices on how to balance them? Bought Premium today btw=)