Looking for Clan
Old 05-28-2010, 03:16 AM   #1
Epic Scholar

Default Looking for Clan

Yes im looking to join 1.

couple of requests.

1) some runes, i dont mind donating to help pay for them but id like them to be decent if im paying, which is fair i believe.

2) if your going to offer to invite me to cause **** for chaos, or just to stir **** up then i suggest you **** off before you even ask

i cant join till the new month due to being in 3 clans already this month, and i cant afford to buy a tc this month with real cash.

i do have the 2 clans available, soo feel free to contact me either in the thread or just pm me in game, Smashbros, i dont have clan chat so ill get back to you when i see the pm lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 05-29-2010, 02:46 PM   #2
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipridlilssix
Instead of journalists, abhor mail comes with the territory And it can come at any moment, with critics instantly shooting off emails when someone ticks them off on a blog or on the air

Fox News landlady Greta Van Susteren has definitely received audience complaints up front — but a late email exchange irked her sufficiently to upon outlet with it on her own blog And in a disturb that Fox executives perhaps would have tried to put off had they been consulted, Van Susteren also urged her blog readers to weigh in on the central essence raised nearby her newspaperman: that she is, warmly, pretty dimly lit
pffshop pl/strona/dlaczego_pffshop html] oprogramowanie sklepu internetowego
That's how SWFTW tries to recruit ^.~

Old 05-29-2010, 04:39 PM   #3
Epic Scholar

well i refuse to be recruited by fox news!!

Quote:
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.