Detremental Aura
Old 07-17-2008, 07:22 PM   #1
Barrum

Default Detremental Aura

What is considered a detremental aura? how can i tell these spells appart from other ones? which magic color best supports these types of spells? i thank you in advanced for all your help

Old 07-17-2008, 07:26 PM   #2
Ehlmaris

Detrimental auras are auras that affect the enemy in a negative manner.

As for which color is best, I could not say. I'm a Paladin, I focus on the other side of auras But I tend to use white, green and blue. Grey is also on the Paladin side, and I am not sure about red as it increases direct damage from casting, but that is more of an effect that boosts the player than hurts the enemy.

Just look at the mouseover descriptions for the auras (found in the pet shop) and see if it does something to the player/group or the enemy.

Old 07-18-2008, 05:02 AM   #3
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

basically i think most auras are cast on yourself or the group your in i havent bnoticed there are some that weaken the enemy

Old 07-18-2008, 01:13 PM   #4
antwon09

On world of warcraft ... there will soon be auras that do damage over time.. (dot) to the enemy.. an aura.. I'm thinking thats what this so called detromental or w/e auras should be doing.. damage and maybe weakening his deffence making him get hit harder... that would help the dark knights... :P I guess we will see when they come out..

For all you dark knights out there thinking of making a new char.. dont.. Dark knights will be a very good class dps =] Just wait and give them time.. Also gotta wait for the auras to come out.. i'm pretty sure they are being released into the game soon.. They should be at least :P

The store in t3.. the death magic, psych store has like no spells compared to all the other stores... t3 is like empy :O