You are annoying
Old 08-13-2009, 01:41 PM   #1
Temporarily Suspended

Default You are annoying

You complain about a moderator. You ARE a moderator. You put symbols at the end of every message. You failed English as a primary language. You know everyones first name. You type 'lol' but don't actually laugh. You feel the need to respond to a reduntant question. You think you are better than everyone else. You think you aren't better than anyone. You work on a computer all day, but never accomplish any work. You use acronyms with different letters but the same point. You don't owe the government any money. You only heard of marijuana on television. You have a French name and are Australian. You try to sell fake items and keep going on and on about it like it is an actual item. You find it funny that you can get 3 tails off a snake, then chat about it being mutant. You threaten others by trying to make THEM PK. You talk @#%^ to someone then end it by saying, 'that was good practice.' but still end up receiving it. You kept all your epics but never bought a single virtue until you had no inventory space left, so you sell your Shine Goggles to make room. You leveled Climbing to 80. You fake a wrong chat repeatedly. You have Acceleration on while finding resources by T1. You blame programming because you don't know how to do quests. You are 'Duvopaz'. You ask who blissed, then don't ignore them. You don't ignore anyone. You take nothing after a PKK. You talk in both uncivil and civil at the same time. You think an avatar should represent the person. You made the cast of 'Batman' into Sims. You thank bliss in uncivil. You have a Vampire avatar that is a Paladin. You have 15 alts and get 5 deleted. You level MST for a fighter. You reroll every day. You have a torch and shine goggles at the same time. You try to sell a TC for 250+k. You exit looting with a chest in plain view. You complain about caps yet text you're GF in caps. You beg. You sell 1 trophy at a time. You respond to this talking @#%^. You can't take a joke. You cry in your sleep over what someone said online. You throw your phone in rage and pay 200 dollars to get a new one. You go to a bar and buy a round of milk. You complain about taxes and are an immigrant. You quote the entire message right above to respond to it. You agree full heartedly with me. You don't agree at all with me. You have a hot wife yet cheat on her with an ugly one. You never stay hard. You never stay wet. Your kid adores Charles Manson. You have 25 cats and 15 mouse traps.

Old 08-13-2009, 02:22 PM   #2
klippi

Soulthrift i hate you.

Old 08-13-2009, 04:58 PM   #3
sherman

Soul Thrift and Duvo:

Old 08-13-2009, 05:53 PM   #4
Jon
Temporarily Suspended

Sherman, go **** yourself..bitch

Old 08-13-2009, 06:13 PM   #5
sherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
Sherman, go **** yourself..bitch
Jon it's nice to see you still haven't gotten that dildo out of your ass yet.

Maybe one day you can learn to let go and take a midol.

Old 08-13-2009, 06:25 PM   #6
Jon
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman
Jon it's nice to see you still haven't gotten that dildo out of your ass yet.

Maybe one day you can learn to let go and take a midol.
Sherman, it's nice to see that you're still the asswipe everyone wipes their asses with.

Maybe one day you will learn to be a douche as well and be good at it.

Cheerio

Old 08-13-2009, 06:32 PM   #7
sherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
Sherman, it's nice to see that you're still the asswipe everyone wipes their asses with.

Maybe one day you will learn to be a douche as well and be good at it.

Cheerio
May the dildo in your ass always vibrate and block your sphincter for many years.

Old 08-13-2009, 06:35 PM   #8
Jon
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
May the dildo in your ass always vibrate and block your sphincter for many years.
May you continue to be the asswipe of all asses, and further enhance your livelihood by becoming (if not already), a douche.

P.S. stop talking about my ass, you fag..

P.S.S. 'course you can't help it, you asswipe..but still..stop talking about my ass.

Old 08-13-2009, 06:37 PM   #9
sherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
May you continue to be the asswipe of all asses, and further enhance your livelihood by becoming (if not already), a douche.

P.S. stop talking about my ass, you fag..

P.S.S. 'course you can't help it, you asswipe..but still..stop talking about my ass.
You seem to love talking about other asses though, hmmm.

Edit: By the way, I like your rep comment. Especially since that was my only post in that particular thread. Not to mention I don't post as much as I used to.

Have fun being an idiot.

Last edited by sherman; 08-13-2009 at 06:45 PM..

Old 08-13-2009, 06:56 PM   #10
Jon
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
You seem to love talking about other asses though, hmmm.

Edit: By the way, I like your rep comment. Especially since that was my only post in that particular thread. Not to mention I don't post as much as I used to.

Have fun being an idiot.
Have fun being a hypocritical asswipe, asswipe..

Oh yea, go **** yourself, douche

Old 08-13-2009, 07:00 PM   #11
sherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
Have fun being a hypocritical asswipe, asswipe..

Oh yea, go **** yourself, douche
You seem to want me to **** myself pretty badly, a little too badly it sounds like.

You just love wanting me to wipe asses, but don't get too excited. The only ass I wipe is my own, I won't ever wipe yours.

Old 08-13-2009, 07:17 PM   #12
Jon
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
You seem to want me to **** myself pretty badly, a little too badly it sounds like.

You just love wanting me to wipe asses, but don't get too excited. The only ass I wipe is my own, I won't ever wipe yours.
I reiterate, go **** yourself.

And secondly, being an asswipe and wiping asses should come to you quite easily, nor should you refuse to wipe asses, as your natural and unconcious habit of brownnosing is a voluntary persuasion.

Old 08-13-2009, 07:25 PM   #13
sherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
I reiterate, go **** yourself.

And secondly, being an asswipe and wiping asses should come to you quite easily, nor should you refuse to wipe asses, as your natural and unconcious habit of brownnosing is a voluntary persuasion.
No thanks and I shall reiterate that I only wipe my ass.

Brown nosing? Nope, I actually am able to help people when I feel like it.

I am not some "bad-ass" person on the internet who only **** talks and only bashes certain people.

I would prefer it if you used your brain to think instead of using it to assume things about people.

Go back to civil forums and **** talk Glitchless and the players who don't agree with you, it's what you're good at.

Old 08-13-2009, 07:40 PM   #14
Boss Hunter

Wow... just... All I have to say to that ^^^ is...
YouTube - Can You Feel The Love Tonight

Old 08-13-2009, 07:40 PM   #15
Jon
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
No thanks and I shall reiterate that I only wipe my ass.

Brown nosing? Nope, I actually am able to help people when I feel like it.

I am not some "bad-ass" person on the internet who only **** talks and only bashes certain people.

I would prefer it if you used your brain to think instead of using it to assume things about people.

Go back to civil forums and **** talk Glitchless and the players who don't agree with you, it's what you're good at.
Fkin' hilarious.

You can't even help yourself with your constant bs spam on forums (which even Zenga noticed), nor can you help yourself ingame, so I don't expect you to have the capacity or knowledge to help others.

Enjoy being full of yourself, ****face.

Old 08-13-2009, 07:52 PM   #16
sherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
Fkin' hilarious.

You can't even help yourself with your constant bs spam on forums (which even Zenga noticed), nor can you help yourself ingame, so I don't expect you to have the capacity or knowledge to help others.

Enjoy being full of yourself, ****face.
Constant BS spam? I think not.

My "spam" is not constant and Zenga has noticed it. However, I have calmed down on the posting and have helped a few people.

I am fully capable of helping myself in-game and I am also fully capable of helping others.

Full of myself? Maybe a little, but you seem to have more of the ego than me.

From what I have noticed is that if someone calls you out on something you flame/bash them, and yet won't admit you are wrong, even if you are. Also, don't judge levels in-game on if someone can help themselves. It really isn't that logical.

Running on only 2 hours a day at the most isn't all that much, even if used effectively. Am I complaining? No, I just wish some people would have the intelligence to realize not everyone wants to spend tons of money on premium, accel, TCs, and virtues.

By the way, your post count is 666 now, That is "fkin' hilarious" to me.

Last edited by sherman; 08-13-2009 at 07:56 PM..

Old 08-13-2009, 08:03 PM   #17
Jon
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Constant BS spam? I think not.

My "spam" is not constant and Zenga has noticed it. However, I have calmed down on the posting and have helped a few people.

I am fully capable of helping myself in-game and I am also fully capable of helping others.

Full of myself? Maybe a little, but you seem to have more of the ego than me.

From what I have noticed is that if someone calls you out on something you flame/bash them, and yet won't admit you are wrong, even if you are. Also, don't judge levels in-game on if someone can help themselves. It really isn't that logical.

Running on only 2 hours a day at the most isn't all that much, even if used effectively. Am I complaining? No, I just wish some people would have the intelligence to realize not everyone wants to spend tons of money on premium, accel, TCs, and virtues.

By the way, your post count is 666 now, That is "fkin' hilarious" to me.
Awfully defensive there

I personally don't give a **** whether you're level 70 or level 1.

I'll let you have the last say, as you've gotten totally sidetracked and are being defensive about something that wasn't even brought up(levels ingame).

Asswipe, you've mastered the art of brownnosing and douchebaggery.

Old 08-13-2009, 08:50 PM   #18
sherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
Awfully defensive there

I personally don't give a **** whether you're level 70 or level 1.

I'll let you have the last say, as you've gotten totally sidetracked and are being defensive about something that wasn't even brought up(levels ingame).

Asswipe, you've mastered the art of brownnosing and douchebaggery.
Defensive because I had nothing left to be "offensive" about, I don't make up anything.

Seems you were implying something while I assumed you were implying something else, that would be my bad.

That last comment, means a lot coming from you.

Maybe one day you can master the art of social skills.

Old 08-14-2009, 12:24 AM   #19
Gem Pouch Expert

WOW lol...i have to say- this is, at the same time, one of the more humorous and POINTLESS threads ive read in awhile... + rep for every1 for sucking me in

Old 08-14-2009, 01:40 AM   #20
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alesandra
WOW lol...i have to say- this is, at the same time, one of the more humorous and POINTLESS threads ive read in awhile... + rep for every1 for sucking me in
Oooo you contributed to the annoying thread of annoying-ness. you annoyer