Old 08-14-2009, 10:51 AM   #21
Seer's BFF

Send a message via MSN to Sexyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon
sherman, it's nice to see that you're still the asswipe everyone wipes their asses with.

Maybe one day you will learn to be a douche as well and be good at it.

Cheerio
lololol pwnt!!!!11111

Old 08-14-2009, 10:52 AM   #22
Seer's BFF

Send a message via MSN to Sexyy

i must add......
SHERMAN GO **** YOURSELF

Old 08-14-2009, 11:13 AM   #23
Temporarily Suspended

Wow, now that was annoying. You start a clan then abandon it because your recruits are childish. You are Tyrant or an alt of his. You talk @&$! to someone everytime they post in any/every thread. Your password is your character name. You swallow something else besides your pride. You join the army but are afraid to get shipped away. You don't keep a gun under your mattress. You take 3 days+ for a drug deal. You run with the money from a drug deal. You complain about drugs because your kid finds your stash. You have 4 kids with 4 different people. You have anal sex then complain about the smell. You go PK for 10 seconds then die. Your best childhood memory is watching your mom get out of the shower. You give one word answers just to post. You don't use velcro gloves while pleasuring a sheep. You understand people hate you so you quit. You get online and say 'Hi' everytime. You have no eyebrows. You dyed your facial hair only. You have a skateboard in your trunk, but never use it. You pretend to be black online. You pretend to be white online. You read the 4th book only in a 6 book series. You enjoy happy endings. You take offense when someone hates you. You don't complain that you can't ignore forum people. You only have Tyrant and his alts on ignore. You go 'Pew Pew' like you have a laser gun like the storm troopers. You think Lord Of The Rings is the best action movie when all they do is walk around. You never run out of bullets. You wear Gothic clothes after Twilight came out. You've seen Twilight. You buy a pet rock and expect it to play with you. You buy your dad a dog for fathers day. You don't shoot the dog you got for fathers day. Your bottom signature is thrice as big as your post. You think I care what you think.

Last edited by Soul Thrift; 08-14-2009 at 11:15 AM..

Old 08-14-2009, 11:46 AM   #24
Rare Collector

Wow, my IQ dropped another 10 points, I am gonna have to quit this game sooner then intended...did I spell all that right and use right grammer???

Old 08-14-2009, 12:46 PM   #25
Ravenskar

Howsabout...

You trash $exyy every chance u get then beg in PM like a crippled Calcuttan for pics of her so u can wax yer pickle.

Old 08-14-2009, 12:46 PM   #26
Emperor006

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAViper2127
Wow, my IQ dropped another 10 points, I am gonna have to quit this game sooner then intended...did I spell all that right and use right grammer???
  • Than
  • grammar

Almost.

Old 08-14-2009, 01:01 PM   #27
Auction Master

pew pew pew

Old 08-14-2009, 02:02 PM   #28
Mothpire

MORE PEWS

At this rate, I'll be playing the Nod drinking game with Peppermint Schnapps, and nobody needs that.

Old 08-15-2009, 11:28 AM   #29
Temporarily Suspended

You think that Sexxy is actually sexy because she looks 15. You think your IQ drops by reading. You think the higher number in golf wins. God you're so @*#&$(% annoying. You post 5 pictures at a time. You actually think your signature is funny since it takes up more space than the live Chris Farley. The only kinky sex you had was on the internet. You turned your son gay by letting him watch you chat. You think the Nod drinking game makes sense. You drink by yourself. You drink with people online with no webcam. You lie about being drunk online. You don't find anything or anyone annoying. You hit on every female avatar. You found a way to cyber yourself. You use **** like you are being censored on uncivil. Your last boyfriend dumped you because you wanted too much sex. You never use lubrication. You get attention by flashing. You think World War was us against the martians. You add nothing related to the post, like you don't understand what the Topic is. You are a pro at photoshop. You never pay on time. You're 28+ living at home. You say bye online just to come back 10 minutes later, or you don't even leave until 30 minutes later. You have 20 online friends and 2 in your area. You can't live without your cell phone. You run from the cops but did nothing illegal. You don't understand what superimposed means. You use more acronyms than real words.

Old 08-15-2009, 11:55 AM   #30
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

who are you talking about thrift lol if you put the nick in your rants, i didn't see it when lightly skimming.

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 08-15-2009, 11:58 AM   #31
sherman

I saw evidence of USAviper and me in there along with Ammy/Mel and I think Mothpire and maybe Sexyy.

Old 08-15-2009, 03:22 PM   #32
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman
I saw evidence of USAviper and me in there along with Ammy/Mel and I think Mothpire and maybe Sexyy.
Yay me!

Old 08-17-2009, 10:30 AM   #33
Temporarily Suspended

And almost everyone else. Most of Nod is annoying in some manner. Just goes to show most people in this game are immature punks that think they are funny. Don't get me wrong though, sometimes it can be funny but not all the time. Most of it is crap just to get attention. This is for all you idiots that need a reality check. Not everyone thinks you are cool and funny and awesome to hang out with online. Your meaningless banter that only ends when people bash you and take great offense to it. It just seems it is me posting what makes you annoying and no one can add to it because they have been called out for being annoying. Even a "You post what annoys you" is a useful comment in this thread. It isn't a chat thread, more like what people find annoying and pathetic. Yet no one has common sense it seems, so it's just me bashing all of Nod haha.

Old 08-17-2009, 11:15 AM   #34
Zalocon

well damn boy...

Old 08-17-2009, 11:58 AM   #35
Rare Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Thrift
And almost everyone else. Most of Nod is annoying in some manner. Just goes to show most people in this game are immature punks that think they are funny. Don't get me wrong though, sometimes it can be funny but not all the time. Most of it is crap just to get attention. This is for all you idiots that need a reality check. Not everyone thinks you are cool and funny and awesome to hang out with online. Your meaningless banter that only ends when people bash you and take great offense to it. It just seems it is me posting what makes you annoying and no one can add to it because they have been called out for being annoying. Even a "You post what annoys you" is a useful comment in this thread. It isn't a chat thread, more like what people find annoying and pathetic. Yet no one has common sense it seems, so it's just me bashing all of Nod haha.
Your meaningless banter is annoying, have you ever thought of that?? You bitch and moan about people but you don't have the ****ing nuts to say it to peoples face. If you wanna call me out and say my spam is worthless and I should go jump off a cliff with no bungie on parachute then grow some ****ing balls and say it. Right now you are the one begging for attention with this threadtrying to think you are all big and bad calling people out but you don't even have the balls to say any names. I Wont read a bunch of slop like this. I didn't even read the full quote I just took. I really couldn't care less what you have to say, I said it the nice way the first time. Now I am saying GROW A ****ING SET AND NAME THE PEOPLE YOU CALL OUT AND SAY IT TO THERE FACE. If you can't do that don't go along bitching about it.

Sexyy, your hot in your pic but I will never power level you or buy you a tc so stop ****ing begging.

Milf, get off the ****ing crack, learn some ****ing respect and shut the **** up please and thank you.

Freeman, learn ****ing english before you try and speak it, you are a ****ing moron. I don't know if you are a 10 year old little boy that never grew a set from the states or from ****ing mexico and you got abandoned and you think every girl loves a strange guy calling them dear, darling, and all that bull****.

Jeff, learn to listen to your players while making the ****ing game, you went from smart to ****ing retarded in a few patches, congrats.

Flip, you can be cool but then when you say something funny you spam the **** out of me, the only thing that keeps me from ignoring your ass is I am laughing while the spam is going by.

Relic, you aren't the best ****ing player in the game. You just have the most experiance, big ****ing deal, spend a ton of money and time and anybody can do that, too bad you still get beat, learn a build.

Hugh buddy, I love you to death, we are like brothers, and you are a crazy mother ****er. What the flying **** were you thinking posting your ****ing sac on the forums?? You already got banned from cg and ruined my chances of bringing you back.

Gail, you are cool but you are the most unloyal mother ****er I know. You act all buddy buddy and then leave a ****ing clan that you were "loyal to?? And the way you left?? Learn some ****ing respect.

Nikita, you deserved the neg rep I gave you, you think you are a good mod because you got a few people kissing your ass?? I have had many things said on there and I have been ignored by you while you comment on everybody else, stop sucking the ****ing cock and do your damn job!!!

Zenga, the only reason you are a good pkk is cause you have a **** load of charicters and they have been sitting at level 70 for a while, a repeat of relic with less experiance. You aren't god and you don't know everything. Stop the ****ing Godly act and maybe you will learn some **** from others.

Misguided, Don't talk **** on Pk's if you don't have the ****ing skill or the balls to do the same, pk's risk everything and should be respected for it, they bring the entertainment to the ****ing game.

last but not least, Soul Thrift, like I said before, grow a pair and do what I just did. I just called out friends and enemies on there faults. I also spam the chat with alot of bull ****, it isn't for attention, its to have ****ing fun, why don't you take the ****ing dick out of your ass and learn to lighten up bitch??

I'm done here now, sorry if I offended you, if I did remmember, you will never meet me in real life so why should you give a flying ****?? Grow the **** up.

Old 08-18-2009, 02:47 AM   #36
Boss Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Revanche Send a message via Yahoo to Revanche

"You know what really grinds my gears?" ...I Got nothing, but you guys put your d!(<s on the chopping block, and i give props, just remember if you really cant stand someone(ie, ranting in unciv doesnt make u feel better), just hit iggy, you never have to deal with whoevers **** is piling up under your window. That being said, FLAME ON!!!

Old 08-18-2009, 10:41 AM   #37
Rare Collector

Funny part is I had the balls to call out friends and enemys, he doesn't even name everybody, just bitches. You name people you might get some respect and might even see corrective action, you just bitch and moan and you get nothing.

Old 08-18-2009, 12:18 PM   #38
Auction Master

Captaincrunch

Devildriver

Old 08-18-2009, 12:20 PM   #39
klippi

This post is made to annoy soulthrift.

Old 08-18-2009, 01:00 PM   #40
Temporarily Suspended

real interesting.. you got me pinpointed... sept i... AAAMMMM DUVO.