Looking for a good clan
Old 08-07-2009, 10:03 PM   #1
Reens

Unhappy Looking for a good clan

Hey all, I just got kicked from my Primary clan (Clam) for PO'ing the recruit officer. I'm looking for a clan (semi-serious if you don't mind). If any clans are willing to take me. Please post on this forum or PM me in game.
I am a free player, (Name is the same as forums acc.) I lvl 1nce a week during the summer (Currently lvl 14), I am willing to pay Taxes if need be, I can be a contruibuting player and I am more than willing to help (I've been playing since December 12th, 2008.)
Please help me get a clan someone......

Thank you,
Reens (Alchemist extraordinare, now clanless person.)

Old 08-07-2009, 10:23 PM   #2
Auction Master

For someone who Cannot understand the phrase 'respectfully decline', and continually ask for an Invite after they were told the clan was not recruiting at that moment, then go off to tell others the got declined because the 'clan was full', you don seem like the highest choice for recruiting clans.

Especially if you cannot respect Officers in your clan

Old 08-07-2009, 10:30 PM   #3
Reens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melusinenyxie
For someone who Cannot understand the phrase 'respectfully decline', and continually ask for an Invite after they were told the clan was not recruiting at that moment, then go off to tell others the got declined because the 'clan was full', you don seem like the highest choice for recruiting clans.

Especially if you cannot respect Officers in your clan
All I truly do was tell him we wasted RP for something not worth it. and besides we were going of topic anyway. all I wanted was a straight-forward answer. Cause I do not understand it in-directly.

Old 08-07-2009, 11:17 PM   #4
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reens
All I truly do was tell him we wasted RP for something not worth it. and besides we were going of topic anyway. all I wanted was a straight-forward answer. Cause I do not understand it in-directly.
de⋅cline
  /dɪˈklaɪn/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [di-klahyn] Show IPA verb, -clined, -clin⋅ing, noun
Use decline in a Sentence
–verb (used with object)
1. to withhold or deny consent to do, enter into or upon, etc.; refuse: He declined to say more about it.
2. to express inability or reluctance to accept; refuse with courtesy: to decline an invitation; to decline an offer.

Old 08-08-2009, 08:12 AM   #5
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melusinenyxie
de⋅cline
  /dɪˈklaɪn/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [di-klahyn] Show IPA verb, -clined, -clin⋅ing, noun
Use decline in a Sentence
–verb (used with object)
1. to withhold or deny consent to do, enter into or upon, etc.; refuse: He declined to say more about it.
2. to express inability or reluctance to accept; refuse with courtesy: to decline an invitation; to decline an offer.
omg mel where did you get that? i was thinking about looking in a dictionary about it but i'm too stupid and lazy

Old 08-08-2009, 01:27 PM   #6
Reens

Glitch, forum thread lock pls I don't need this anymore. I got into a clan.