new DROPS
Old 07-16-2009, 02:33 AM   #1
Poopooface

Default new DROPS

I have been farming 66/67 monsters for the last few hours and gone through 3 TC and 11hrs of RRT saved up before that

32 hrs of RRT and here are the results:

1) Critical Rune Rank 1
2) Amethyst Spiked legging (69 leg)
3) Obsidian Shard Quiver (69 quiv)
4) Amethyst Spiked Chest (69 chest)
5) Manatic Rune Rank 2
6) Amethyst Spiked Shield (69 shield)
7) Shell Rune Rank 3
8) Manatic Rune Rank 4+

Now I have also leveled 2 89 hell levels to 90 and working on 92 melee now lol. I wasn't sitting on my butt.

My question is as follows:

Are the drop time tables (normally 10-15 non epic armor/weapon drops between epics) effected by the introduction of runes into the drop table?

As in, will I continue to get 10-15 non epic armor/weapons on average between epic drops or are the worthless runes counted into the equation too?

Prior to the patch, I could at least catch a few 15k from NPCing runes, but now they are worthless drops as the majority of runes are not heavily sought after.

This greatly effects my gold income.

In 32 hrs of RRT, I have earned exactly 131720 including missed chests due to afk and gold rushes. No trophy sales.

the value of my drops are

8k,
25k,
17k,

total 71k

The question being "are runes replacement for equipment drops in the drop tables?" is important because I have 4 more drops that are non equipment, but are they going towards epic? This worries me.

Because thats another 40-100k of gold lost between epics.

I dont know if Jeff is very secretive about how epic drops work whatever but i would like to know if i should go shoot my self because i just had the worst luck in my nodiatis time playing tonight only really getting 4 drops in 32 hrs of RRT..............................

Old 07-16-2009, 02:37 AM   #2
Music

PPF plz dont shoot yourself!!!! this is just a game..and you still made 71k!

Old 07-16-2009, 02:44 AM   #3
Epic Scholar

refer to a few other posts please. and i quote "runes are on a different drop scale" they are not counted towards your drops that you need for epics. (that would be jeff's answer to the same question posted by someone else)
The war is waged, the battles are fought, the Angels and the Demons vow that none shall be left standing. Compassion, never to be seen on the battlefield, one lone angel left standing at the battle's end, sword against her foes throat, tears in her eyes, for her fallen comrades and the slain enemies around her, staring into the eyes of the last demon, lowers her sword, a single act of compassion and mercy, never to be forgotten.

Old 07-16-2009, 02:44 AM   #4
Poopooface

thanks you so much

Old 07-16-2009, 02:48 AM   #5
Poopooface

I became concerned when I realized I had earned 3200 trophies

(4 full rows of 50 each) and only 4 random equipment drops.... wtf I'm so glad I leveld plunderfail

Old 07-16-2009, 02:50 AM   #6
Epic Scholar

what i have noticed is average for drops, is one every 5 to 6 hours of rrt used...kinda sucks....where as, runes seem to drop, once every 2 hours or so.
The war is waged, the battles are fought, the Angels and the Demons vow that none shall be left standing. Compassion, never to be seen on the battlefield, one lone angel left standing at the battle's end, sword against her foes throat, tears in her eyes, for her fallen comrades and the slain enemies around her, staring into the eyes of the last demon, lowers her sword, a single act of compassion and mercy, never to be forgotten.

Old 07-16-2009, 06:49 AM   #7
Jon
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopilus
what i have noticed is average for drops, is one every 5 to 6 hours of rrt used...kinda sucks....where as, runes seem to drop, once every 2 hours or so.
In addition to your point, I believe that Jeff stated somewhere that the item drop intervals increases beyond level 60.

Don't quote me on that though.

Last edited by Jon; 07-16-2009 at 06:50 AM.. Reason: Poopysama!! Doki doki!! teehee!

Old 07-16-2009, 10:15 AM   #8
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopilus
runes dont drop every 2 hours i havent gotten a single one yet and im stanadard so i get 2 hours everyday which i have used

Old 07-16-2009, 10:40 AM   #9
Nosebatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor-warlord
runes dont drop every 2 hours i havent gotten a single one yet and im stanadard so i get 2 hours everyday which i have used
It seems that at lower levels, they drop more often. I just created an alt that found 3 runes in 2 hours of grinding at the docks. 2 were rank 1, 1 was rank 2. Granted the kill:hit ratio is exceptionally high at the docks.

Old 07-16-2009, 10:41 AM   #10
richp

I have used 10hrs of RT and only got one rune a few battles ago. my other two chars have used about 7 hrs of RT each and no runes yet.

Old 07-16-2009, 11:16 AM   #11
sherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
In addition to your point, I believe that Jeff stated somewhere that the item drop intervals increases beyond level 60.

Don't quote me on that though.
I think Jeff said it was only for higher level epics, not sure if he actually applied to all armor or just epics.

Old 07-17-2009, 12:54 AM   #12
Wrathes

As for runes, they seem to drop every other 2-3 hours... so far I've only found 3 and has 2. =/