Night in Nodiatis
Old 07-13-2009, 03:18 PM   #1
Temporarily Suspended

Default Night in Nodiatis

When I was checking my traps oneday in the morning/ afternoon it said rodents come out more at nights.... or something like that when I got an empty trap and the next day I checked my traps at 2 am server time and got much better results then when I check during the day(tier wise still 7 emptys). So I am wondering at which time does night start in Nodiatis exactly.

Old 07-13-2009, 05:42 PM   #2
Epic Scholar

i think it probably starts at about 8p or 9p server time most likely...about the time that the sun goes down over here
The war is waged, the battles are fought, the Angels and the Demons vow that none shall be left standing. Compassion, never to be seen on the battlefield, one lone angel left standing at the battle's end, sword against her foes throat, tears in her eyes, for her fallen comrades and the slain enemies around her, staring into the eyes of the last demon, lowers her sword, a single act of compassion and mercy, never to be forgotten.

Old 07-13-2009, 10:18 PM   #3
Temporarily Suspended

what about in winter when the sun sets at 5:30 :/

Old 07-13-2009, 10:22 PM   #4
Epic Scholar

i would say just to be on the safe side 20:00 - 6:00 server time, year round.
The war is waged, the battles are fought, the Angels and the Demons vow that none shall be left standing. Compassion, never to be seen on the battlefield, one lone angel left standing at the battle's end, sword against her foes throat, tears in her eyes, for her fallen comrades and the slain enemies around her, staring into the eyes of the last demon, lowers her sword, a single act of compassion and mercy, never to be forgotten.

Old 07-14-2009, 02:03 PM   #5
sherman

Nighttime is usually considered around 6:00 pm, so about 18:00.