missing rest time?
Old 07-10-2009, 03:38 PM   #1
rrrob

Default missing rest time?

Hi,

I think I am missing some rt time from activating premium access

I used a tc to get premium access at around 02:00 server time last night. I saw that the rt limit was increased to 3hr but I didn't get the extra 2 rt hrs. The rt bar was empty as I used up my regular rt already.

I thought I read that you receive the extra rt the same day you activate premium access. I asked in the chat and someone said that I would get the extra rt rolled over the next day.

I checked today and I have have my 3rt hr but none rolled over. Did I just get jipped on 2 rt hrs or is there something I missed?

Thanks!

Old 07-10-2009, 03:40 PM   #2
Administrator

You only get the extra 2 immediate hours if you buy the $49.95 premium. If you just use a TC you don't get any immediate hours, you just get the extra 2 hours every reset. If you look on the $49.95 description on the first line in parenthesis it specifies this.

Old 07-10-2009, 03:49 PM   #3
rrrob

Ah. I see. Thanks for the quick response.

The description for Premium access says that you do get the rt on the same day as you activate the server but I don't see anything in the description for adding premium access from tcs not getting rt on the same day. I just assumed that premium access automatically meant rt on the same day.

The description isn't crystal clear