Beastmaster Help!
Old 06-29-2009, 02:45 PM   #1
majarrok

Default Beastmaster Help!

I'm new to Nodiatis, and I have just started a Beastmaster, but I don't know how to get pets. Can anyone help? Thank you!

Old 06-29-2009, 02:53 PM   #2
Auction Master

drops, or from store pet store, the one on the left, nearest to the screen

Old 06-29-2009, 03:02 PM   #3
majarrok

So they drop randomly from monsters?

Low Level Pets
Old 06-29-2009, 04:33 PM   #4
Stormrend

Default Low Level Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by majarrok
So they drop randomly from monsters?
Yes there is a small % chance that a pet will drop. I have not seen the % in the forums and don't know what it is.

I believe you can get the 1st pet at lvl 10 = Sewer Rat and the 2nd pet at lvl 12 = Turtle. You can find the Rat much of the time in the pet store in Stronhan (T2) but not always. You can find the Turtle in Fenelia (T3) but not always. Sometimes they show up in other towns - this is either random or the result of player sells.

Old 06-29-2009, 06:26 PM   #5
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormrend
Yes there is a small % chance that a pet will drop. I have not seen the % in the forums and don't know what it is.

I believe you can get the 1st pet at lvl 10 = Sewer Rat and the 2nd pet at lvl 12 = Turtle. You can find the Rat much of the time in the pet store in Stronhan (T2) but not always. You can find the Turtle in Fenelia (T3) but not always. Sometimes they show up in other towns - this is either random or the result of player sells.
the rat is sold in town 3 or fenelia the turtle is sold in t1 or castile the ducky is a random epic drop the chipmunk is sold in t4 thats all you need to know right now don't listen to this idyit(misspelled on purpose)

Old 07-01-2009, 11:00 AM   #6
Stormrend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapreaver
the rat is sold in town 3 or fenelia the turtle is sold in t1 or castile the ducky is a random epic drop the chipmunk is sold in t4 thats all you need to know right now don't listen to this idyit(misspelled on purpose)
* My desire to help is no reason for you to hate.

* Secondly, I actually took the time to check out what was selling at the stores in T2 & T3 and reported exactly what was observed.

Old 07-01-2009, 02:59 PM   #7
Jon
Temporarily Suspended

North Dread Mountains will drop you a nuthouse full of squirrels. 'Coons galore from Skelly Coast onwards.

Relic shud've done some target practice when he was lvl 33 or so to control them varmints..

Old 07-02-2009, 02:18 AM   #8
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormrend
* My desire to help is no reason for you to hate.

* Secondly, I actually took the time to check out what was selling at the stores in T2 & T3 and reported exactly what was observed.
there is a pet store in each town it is extreamly easy to list what pets are actually in each town all the time