I love Daze..not!
Old 06-01-2009, 03:06 AM   #1
Cybersurfer

Lightbulb I love Daze..not!

Hey guys and gals. I am sure someone may have posted this but can't seem to find it right off the bat so...I was just bored out of my mind grinding in Skele and was thinking, why the crap am I allowing myself to get beaten up or even killed alot the time by Daze when my Lucidity gem doesn't draw? Then it hits me...tah-dah! Take off auto attack when you get dazed and you won't have to beat yourself up over it. Again I am sure someone has thought of this, but if not I just wanted to throw in a helpful post to do my part for our awesome Community!

Old 06-01-2009, 02:13 PM   #2
Auction Master

Dazes doesn't take you off of auto attack. Sometimes it happens. There are Daze Immune gems that make you immune to daze...look into putting them into your first 4 gem slots and raise Gem Handling. Also raising Mind Bending and Cnt will increase your chance to resist a daze gem, and all other grey/blue gems. Discourage Jeweling is also a nifty gem that gives __% to prevent ANY gem used on you.
Captaincrunch

Devildriver

Old 06-01-2009, 08:55 PM   #3
Skandronan

Quote:
Dazes doesn't (sic) take you off of auto attack.
Right.... But CS suggested manually taking yourself off autoattack in order to avoid attacking yourself. Even if you can't do this while dazed (IDK), you could still just not attack at all until getting your gem draw if you have a big problem with hitting and critting yourself.

Old 06-01-2009, 11:07 PM   #4
Auction Master

With daze immunes and prevent gems you wouldn't have turn off attack because of one gem. You're just wasting rt prolonging the fight.
Captaincrunch

Devildriver

Thanks
Old 06-02-2009, 03:53 AM   #5
Cybersurfer

Default Thanks

Thanks for the responses. It did seem kind of odd but was worth posting. I do have alot into mind bending and have lucidity gems, but I will look for that jeweling item you are suggesting. What level is that? And it's not that I crit myself all the time. Man that would suck. Just sometimes if I do happen to, then before I know it I am screwed for health and escape pots are fail more then good at times. Just ticks me off to loose too much RTT but it happens. I have noticed if you have a fast weapon and were to take off auto attack anyways you would still probably hit more then once before you had a chance to take off auto, so really the more I think about it....was just wishful thinking. But if you can take off auto attack, wouldn't that be some kind of bug. Daze, stun and mes should keep you from doing any action until it wears off shouldn't it? Or am I just being thinking outside the box? Thanks again for the replies guys, great community we have here so far. Glad I ditched WoW. 4 years and was bored, needed something different.