Can't login...
Old 05-08-2009, 05:00 PM   #1
Orphius

Default Can't login...

Hello, I'm new here and I just created my character, but I can't login. Given the fact that this is a brand new character and I had to repeat my password, I'm sure that I didn't mistype my password on the login page. There error I'm getting over and over is "Incorrect Password".

Hopefully someone can help me on this.

Thanks!

Orphius

P.S. My character name is Orphius as well.

Old 05-08-2009, 05:17 PM   #2
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to zenga

try to make another char to see if it happens again, no harm in that as one can have as many as (s)he wants

New character works
Old 05-08-2009, 08:26 PM   #3
Orphius

Exclamation New character works

I created a new character and can login just fine. The only thing I can think of is that something got messed up with my original character. I went through the creation process, clicked submit and it sat, and sat and then eventually said server error and sent me back to the first page. I just clicked next through all of the character creation pages again, because it still had all of my choices. I clicked submit on the final page and it worked that time. But that is when I could not login for the very first time. Is there a way to reset the password and have it emailed to me?

I would really like to use my character name, rather than this secondary character I created.

Maybe an admin could respond?

Thanks!

Orphius

Old 05-08-2009, 08:41 PM   #4
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to zenga

good

well i can add Orphius to buddies, so the char exists, maybe your best bet (if jeff - the admin) doesn't respond is to send an email (the address should be somewhere on the forum)

enjoy the game

Message sent
Old 05-08-2009, 09:02 PM   #5
Orphius

Talking Message sent

Thanks for the advice. I sent a message off and will hopefully hear back soon. I am really excited to start playing!

Orphius

Old 05-08-2009, 09:13 PM   #6
Administrator

I logged on to your account without a problem. It looks like you don't know the password. After 2 weeks of inactivity you will receive an email if you registered one with the character with a link to your password if you forgot it.

Old 05-09-2009, 07:32 AM   #7
Decker

wow he can't/hasn't even once logged into the char how is he gonna register an email address?