Melee Weapon List
Old 02-02-2009, 06:51 PM   #1
Neovaizard

Talking Melee Weapon List

I ran into this list while messin around. Was searching for a complete list of the Slashing weapons, wound up find Slashing, Piercing, Crushing, Staves, and Whips. Figured I'd toss the link up here in case it may come in handy to anyone.

Nodiatis.info

Last edited by Neovaizard; 02-02-2009 at 06:53 PM..

Old 02-02-2009, 08:05 PM   #2
Nymm

Its a good starter list, but unfortunately it is incomplete. It doesn't have some of the higher end epics listed. I didn't check anything else out, but it needs to be updated. Thx for the info though!

Old 02-02-2009, 08:25 PM   #3
Neovaizard

haha Thanks. Yeah....doesn't surprise me that it's incomplete, but I ran into it while searchin, and unfortunately was the most complete list like that that I was able to find.

Old 02-03-2009, 10:54 AM   #4
Gem Pouch Expert

I've got a spreadsheet with everything I've seen so far, complete up to T7, along with many items that I've seen on auction posted on the forums here:

http://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/pl...ion-lists.html

Old 02-04-2009, 09:16 AM   #5
Neovaizard

Sweet. Thanks man.

Old 02-04-2009, 05:22 PM   #6
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrism
I've got a spreadsheet with everything I've seen so far, complete up to T7, along with many items that I've seen on auction posted on the forums here:

http://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/pl...ion-lists.html
Hey Chrism,I've really been happy to see the way you compiled that list together,is there any chance you might update it soon?

Anyhow good work ^^

Old 02-04-2009, 07:50 PM   #7
Gem Pouch Expert

I've got a more up to date list on my computer, but really not much more than what's posted. Theres some new epics (all the Lvl 67 Armor / Bow set, 71 2H Crusher, 69 Staff, 69 Pet Bat, i think that's it)... and maybe a couple more things from the AH, but i've actually fallen behind quite a bit on searching that for new items.

I was just recently able to reach T8 though, so a new version will likely be posted in a week or two once i get around to data mining it.