Leveling tips
Old 01-28-2009, 05:29 PM   #1
skalapunk

Default Leveling tips

Hi all, Obviously I'm new, and I have a question about leveling.

I'm having trouble deciding how to approach the situation. There's so many skills to level, it's a little overwhelming.

Should I level advanced learning really high first to make active/passive learning go faster?

Should I ignore class enhancement until later, and just focus on the skills that affect my character level?

On that note, should I level them evenly, or choose 2 or 3 to focus on exclusively resulting in (certain) higher stats by max level?

I'm an archer, so should I level all the archery/crit skills evenly, 1 level at a time, or 5 levels ta a time, or should I just level 'archery" and ignore the other's until higher level?

I guess I'm just confused about the most efficient "order of leveling".

It's all so confusing and I figured this game can't be played "wrongly", so I guess I'm looking for advice from you more experienced folks.

Thanks again for everything!

Old 01-28-2009, 05:46 PM   #2
Temporarily Suspended

Location: Plumbing the depths of hatreds womb, scaling destructions breast.
Exclamation

On passives learning skills, its hard to screw up and they have a small affect so just do whatever, its hard to screw that up.

In my oppinion, leveling class enhancement is important, especially for classes like : Archer, Warrior. So, around evry 10 level just put some time into it.

And Archer should stay focused Mainly on Magic, - Just try to get your INT-CNC
as high as possible, and get alot of DEX through STR, since it increases your accuracy.

I would do a formula like this: Magic 35%
Melee 25%
Defense 25%
Recovery 15%

Best i can do for you.