should you try crafting?
Old 06-14-2008, 02:40 AM   #1
Decker

Default should you try crafting?

well thats more of what you want to do in nod, if you want to craft go for it but i will recommend that you wait till you're atleast lvl 30? to attempt to start crafting items as you won't beable to afford let alone beable to get to the towns that offer the items that you will need to succesfully complete a finished product.

idk maybe if there was a crafting shop with all the tools nessesary for crafting then maybe lower levels if you could afford it but i'm going a head and guessing all the items are spread out to keep one from even atempting to start crafting till later levels when they can afford it , in so avoiding all the lower level peeps from weeping that they can't afford to craft?

well I'm gonna finish moving what i could find in the crafting items/tools to my crafting alts and see if i can even cook up a recipe copy.

GL to everyone who is trying to craft

Old 06-14-2008, 03:51 AM   #2
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

I think to find out whether or not you want to use time on crafting is something you should do during beta but even if lower lvled players cant gather all resources they can gather some and perhaps sell them to a serious higher lvled crafter

Old 06-14-2008, 08:07 AM   #3
whitey

that is exactly what should happen, if a low lvl char (like mine) wanted something made they take items and gold and talk to a craftsman and see what happens.