FYI - Game Play
Old 03-24-2020, 06:59 PM   #1
Boss Hunter

Default FYI - Game Play

On client v3.279, I was doing some solo bosses to help me with Traveling and looking for Hot Zones while in q for arena, and I noticed *Berserk* didn't show in the left hand chat box like it would before.

Now on iPhone v2.282 - when I inspect my matched foe in arena I have to tap on "Equipment & Inventory" icon twice to return the main screen, unlike on client you only need to click it once, also if I just sit on a town square and not enter town, all sounds, in short time, don't work, if I wait someplace else all sounds stay active

Old 04-08-2020, 06:10 PM   #2
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpanther
On client v3.279, I was doing some solo bosses to help me with Traveling and looking for Hot Zones while in q for arena, and I noticed *Berserk* didn't show in the left hand chat box like it would before.

Now on iPhone v2.282 - when I inspect my matched foe in arena I have to tap on "Equipment & Inventory" icon twice to return the main screen, unlike on client you only need to click it once, also if I just sit on a town square and not enter town, all sounds, in short time, don't work, if I wait someplace else all sounds stay active
Are you talking about the "Creaturename berserks!" message?

Other stuff noted.

Old 04-08-2020, 08:00 PM   #3
Boss Hunter

yes