Arena swaps
Old 03-15-2020, 12:29 PM   #1
Boss Hunter

Default Arena swaps

Hi, just a suggestion,

Would it be possible to switch armour and gem sets during arena countdown, also getting auras on the pouch you switch too ?

We have the possibility of having 5 gem sets now, it would be nice if we could use the auras in those sets at the start of a fight if we switch.

I'm pretty sure this would benifit every class of toon as most toons will have different sets to fight different classes of opponent, and if they dont it wont really make much of a difference to them.

Old 03-15-2020, 12:40 PM   #2
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

id say if you use a staff and switch gem pouches during countdown the auras stay. If no staff then no. would be ridic on dc builds that already have pew pew advantages

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 03-15-2020, 03:15 PM   #3
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookeland
Hi, just a suggestion,

Would it be possible to switch armour and gem sets during arena countdown, also getting auras on the pouch you switch too ?

We have the possibility of having 5 gem sets now, it would be nice if we could use the auras in those sets at the start of a fight if we switch.

I'm pretty sure this would benifit every class of toon as most toons will have different sets to fight different classes of opponent, and if they dont it wont really make much of a difference to them.
Support a %100

Old 03-15-2020, 11:27 PM   #4
Administrator

Firstly, this would certainly not happen during a season.

Secondly, this would benefit everyone you say. However, it would benefit those who own the most amounts of expensive tiered stuff to swap to, and it would make it even harder for people with just one good PvP suit to compete against them. I don't see this being a positive change in arena.

Old 03-16-2020, 03:25 PM   #5
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless

Secondly, this would benefit everyone you say. However, it would benefit those who own the most amounts of expensive tiered stuff to swap to, and it would make it even harder for people with just one good PvP suit to compete against them. I don't see this being a positive change in arena.
First of all. not expecting it during any season, i am just suggesting it.

Sencond-- untill people catch up? or ever ?

This wasnt really so much about suits. was more about auras and gem pouches.

Once again thank you for at least acknowledging my post.

Last edited by Brookeland; 03-16-2020 at 03:33 PM..

Old 03-16-2020, 11:30 PM   #6
Administrator

Most likely ever. I can see the argument that it may allow for some builds to be more viable that otherwise wouldn't, but I don't think that will ever outweigh the fact that extra auras/pouches/suits/swappable LGs is already an enormous advantage over those who can't afford it and buffing it would only be a detriment to the growth of the PvP scene.

Old 03-17-2020, 07:56 PM   #7
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless

mmmm

OP dotters only need 1 or 2 suit suits. We are already at a disadvantage in that we need multi-able suits pouch and rune sets to keep up. Just to defend against dotters we need a separate, suit pets, pouches weapons.

If you want to make it even and fair, make so we don't need a different suit for each build to defend against. If not, please make changing suits more playable.

Old 03-17-2020, 08:07 PM   #8
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

i agree with glitch here wholly.

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 03-26-2020, 01:29 PM   #9
Boss Hunter

I'm split on this. I know I'll need it in the future, so I'd want to have it when it becomes more viable to me. On the other hand, giving others the advantage sooner would make it worse for me when I'm already disadvantaged by what they currently have.

Honestly, it's something I'd want to have, despite the detriment at the current stage. Support.