Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports

Enchantrashing + Downtiering exploit
Old 02-15-2020, 01:43 PM   #1
Crab Defiler

Default Enchantrashing + Downtiering exploit

I bought 99x T5 silks from the shop. I was able to enchantrash the stack to T9s, then downtiered them all back to T5s and ended up with a couple extra stacks of silks.

Enchantrashed those stacks and a few of them went back up to T9s. Downtiered again and now have a ton of T5s that I could enchantrash again over and over.

Basically making an unlimited supply of silks (or possibly any resources)

Edit - Higher tier resources don't split as often as the lower tiers do, so this would be more for T15s and under.

Last edited by Grelko; 02-15-2020 at 01:49 PM..

Old 02-15-2020, 01:56 PM   #2
Gem Pouch Expert

Profit!

Old 02-15-2020, 02:08 PM   #3
Crab Defiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baewi
Profit!
It's just a minor exploit if you take time into consideration

Downtiering and selling resources to the shop for 1g each, has an "upper limit" of 115g/minute or so. (Double that if you have the virtues and sell dust) This doesn't use any rested time.

[This upper limit can be achieved by downtiering stacks of 55 at a time, depending on the downtier split and RNG, since it takes around 12 seconds to downtier]

Going by that, at the current 1.7m for a TC, it would take you approximately 9 hours/day for 28 days [14 days selling dust etc, split up hours/days however you want] to get a TC (or support standard)

I'm not sure if Processing makes up and downtiering go faster, but if it does, then the "upper limit" would change.

Last edited by Grelko; 02-15-2020 at 02:24 PM..

Old 02-15-2020, 02:26 PM   #4
Rare Collector

Tbh if somebody wants to work that hard to gain a tc. i dont see it as a exploit. grinding mobs would mostlikely yield more gold than this...

Broke 4k pet crit :O Buff BM nao!

Old 02-15-2020, 02:31 PM   #5
Crab Defiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklords
Tbh if somebody wants to work that hard to gain a tc. i dont see it as a exploit. grinding mobs would mostlikely yield more gold than this...
That is true, but since it doesn't use any rested time, you could always save it up for later and still make gold.

Or after farming, when out of rested time, if they don't make that 115g/minute or so grinding mobs, its faster to just make gold out of thin air instead.

You wouldn't get any trophies, drops or exp though.

Last edited by Grelko; 02-15-2020 at 02:34 PM..

Old 02-16-2020, 11:38 AM   #6
Gem Pouch Expert

There is tons of other ways to make more gold without expanding RT.

Investing in grinder and premium does wonders.
You would be able to loot chests in TM or craft potions that sells like hot cakes . Profit will be at least 20x better and not at all "exploit

And getting lucky with RNG is not an exploit .it's a gamble . Yes you can enchantrash t29 to t30 but it can poof!
No risk no glory.

Anyways part of me telling me this post is a troll anyways

Old 02-16-2020, 11:57 AM   #7
Administrator

You got lucky. The odds are not in your favor even with low tier resources. Feel free to try to make a profit with it.

Old 02-16-2020, 11:40 PM   #8
Crab Defiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna
Anyways part of me telling me this post is a troll anyways
I must have just been getting lucky on the enchantrashnig for a while then. I ended up a good number of T9 silks after buying just 99x T5s, so I thought it seemed like a minor exploit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
You got lucky. The odds are not in your favor even with low tier resources. Feel free to try to make a profit with it.
I have noticed that I've been losing a lot of plants while enchantrashing today. It must have been luck then. Thanks for the reply Glitchless, now I can go back to downtiering/trashing resources again haha.