draw/cast timing off?
Old 02-10-2020, 01:31 PM   #1
Boss Hunter

Default draw/cast timing off?

Prior to this (about the time of the PK revamp) I would be casting during the last third of GCD almost half the time, but now I only cast right when it's done about half the time, and up to a second beyond the other half of that time.

As a result, fights are taking longer than they used to, and frequently, I'm unable to cast before shattering a recast (muscle memory) or between stun/mez instances when there's less than a second between them.

I assume it's not just me, so if anyone else has noticed, it'd be great to have some back-up since I can't really record.

Old 02-10-2020, 11:41 PM   #2
Seer's BFF

Sounds more like he fixed a bug that was letting you cast before you should have been able too

Old 02-11-2020, 06:54 PM   #3
Epic Scholar

You should be able to re-download the old client if you still have the installer saved. Record if you can, and compare the two.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.