issue when dieing in pve
Old 01-26-2020, 02:52 AM   #1
Gem Pouch Expert

Default issue when dieing in pve

Died while feeding freaky in fungai. When i moved to town this popped up and spammed my pm/clan chat window with you died losing 90 mins rested time. Wasnt fast enough the first time so died again to get a screen shot of it. The first time i tried closing it and it wouldnt close. Second time i waited to get the screenshot then tried closing it and it showed as if i was relogging in.

Old 01-26-2020, 04:36 AM   #2
Boss Hunter

Excat same thing happen to an alt of mine that died

died in pve
Old 01-26-2020, 10:25 AM   #3
Neophyte

Default died in pve

my alt yasmine i logged her today to farm BB, when enter fight in redwood boss location a window pop up over and over and over again, tryed to pusch X button but kept coming up (pic one) i looked away and all of the sudden she was in town saying she died, scrolled down and shows she died 11 or 13 times! and then msg (pic 2) that i had to relog, that it did it self, after relog in she is normal, but i dont know if she lost rrt because of this, or how BB was effected?

died in pve
Old 01-26-2020, 10:33 AM   #4
Neophyte

Default died in pve

it happend again, she could fight one fight then enter new fight, the window pops up over and over, all of the sudden in town, dieing over and over again 11-14 times i cant even farm her she has 110% bb and dont know how much rrt shes lost :S

Old 01-26-2020, 12:10 PM   #5
Administrator

The good news is you're only dying once and not losing more RT than you should. Your client just is bugging out and reprocessing the same death message over and over.

The fix requires a new DL client, v3.277, which you can download now.