Permanent potion bonus
Old 01-16-2020, 04:31 AM   #1
Crab Defiler

Default Permanent potion bonus

Whenever I am completely out of rested time, if I use a potion, the timer on it can't count down, because my rested time isn't counting down.

Technically I can have a bonus from potions (lets say abundance R5) as long as I'm out of rested time "or until reset".

I do however get 1/6 of everything while out of rested time.

But,

I'm not sure if this works with Travel Mode (Grinder upgrade, getting 1/2 of everything, instead of 1/6), because I don't currently have that upgrade.

If it does happen to work with Travel Mode, you could potentially make A LOT of gold and trophies while keeping the bonus from a potion the entire time, without using any rested time for as long as you kept Travel Mode on.

I feel that this could be a small exploit.

Last edited by Grelko; 01-16-2020 at 04:35 AM..

Old 01-16-2020, 07:08 AM   #2
Neophyte

Nah that's not an exploit, even when out of rt / rrt travel mode is used to get to a zone, or townwalking, 99% of nod do not get exp / gold as the zones are way too low. Your looking into this way too much, have a few days off and let your rt build up, you said it yourself while no rt /rrt your lucky to get 80k gold a day, you really are playing nod the hardest way in my opinion.

Old 01-16-2020, 09:58 AM   #3
Epic Scholar

Saving 20k an hour on potions at the cost of millions of gold you could've farmed if you'd been on DA instead of TM? Sounds like an exploit to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.

Old 01-16-2020, 10:16 AM   #4
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

small exploit I guess yeah

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 01-16-2020, 09:53 PM   #5
Crab Defiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilOG
Nah that's not an exploit, even when out of rt / rrt travel mode is used to get to a zone, or townwalking, 99% of nod do not get exp / gold as the zones are way too low. Your looking into this way too much, have a few days off and let your rt build up, you said it yourself while no rt /rrt your lucky to get 80k gold a day, you really are playing nod the hardest way in my opinion.
That 80k/day is when i still have rt and rrt left. If I sell all my trophies from the day, only using rrt, I might make 150k if that much. I farm while completely out of rt, because I can't afford to buy many TCs to keep rrt constantly and I play too much each day to let it stock up.

That includes using most of the daily rrt on the 4 high level characters that I have paid accounts for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles
Saving 20k an hour on potions at the cost of millions of gold you could've farmed if you'd been on DA instead of TM? Sounds like an exploit to me.
I don't have DA, TM or even premium. Just regular accel and standard. I can't afford those yet.

I just felt like it was a small exploit because the bonus from the potion stays much longer than the 1 hour it says.

So, for low level people, an extra 200-500g every couple fights would help out a lot. For high levels that are on TM and have high MC and/or BGT, some of them could easily still get 15k+ GRs, with stacks of 48 or more trophies per mob to sell in the AH and still have the potion bonus without using any rt, which could add up pretty fast.

I found other threads regarding this topic, but it looks as if this is the way it is meant to work, unless Glitchless thinks otherwise. So I'll go back to having a nice gold bonus for 8 hours or so every night, while I'm completely out of rt. Not like it would add up to more than maybe 20-30k/day for me, but every bit helps.

Last edited by Grelko; 01-16-2020 at 10:01 PM..

Old 01-16-2020, 10:01 PM   #6
Administrator

Confirming it is meant to work that way, I am.

Old 01-16-2020, 10:04 PM   #7
Crab Defiler

Quote:
Thank you very much.

Old 01-16-2020, 11:49 PM   #8
Seer's BFF

Quote:
glitch = baby yoda confirmed.

Old 01-17-2020, 04:57 PM   #9
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

lessglitch his company now called

omg i wanna sammich nao