Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports

Divination level 0 still draws gem into first slot with staff
Old 01-23-2019, 07:01 PM   #1
Boss Hunter

Default Divination level 0 still draws gem into first slot with staff

Upon testing staff dot I noticed that the first gem inside my pouch was being drawn into the appropriate gem slot. However my divination was level 0 and this was occurring every encounter I was doing. I do not use incantation rune, did not have any auras in their slots, and from what the skill says it is an 'up to 100%' meaning if I'm correct, each level should give you up to 1% chance to draw one gem, so at level 100 this would be 100%.

Read other skills and as far as I know divination is the only skill that allows you to draw that gem from your 1st gem slot in pouch. This only worked when I had a staff on. My likely guess is that somewhere the code is borked and if you have a staff on then it will always work 100%. Might be worth checking quickly, as I can't find any other thing that causes it.

Old 01-23-2019, 07:06 PM   #2
Auction Master

Having staff equipped will always put the first gem from your pouch in slot one. Divination puts a gem in the pouch draw slot when you enter combat, without it you have to wait until one is drawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
You won't be warned again.

Old 01-23-2019, 07:25 PM   #3
Boss Hunter

Ahhh see I thought it was the other way round and staff gave you the drawed gem right-o thanks Endy

Old 01-24-2019, 06:54 PM   #4
Seer's BFF

Sleight Of Hand