hunting skill
Old 06-12-2008, 11:34 AM   #1
whitey

Default hunting skill

hey i've only been rallying this game a couple of days and my main is in t3 but i cant seem to find hunting spots or dont know how to activate them if i have. my question is: are hunting spots available and if so does anyone have an idea where any may be? this is game is awesome. i would be glad for any info on this subject. thanx much.

Old 06-12-2008, 11:35 AM   #2
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

hunting is currently not implemented from what i hear its being tested currently by glitchless

Old 06-13-2008, 08:03 AM   #3
whitey

its rocking now. not xactly what i expectd but i would be mega bored if i always got what i wantd, u did a killer job jeff, bravo!

Old 06-13-2008, 10:00 AM   #4
Seer's BFF

Send a message via AIM to doug Send a message via MSN to doug Send a message via Yahoo to doug Send a message via Skype™ to doug

yeh its fun hunting lol so good work i can see more threads coming out soon

Old 06-13-2008, 10:19 AM   #5
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

yeah lol the help section will be flooded soon

Old 06-13-2008, 12:57 PM   #6
whitey

i wanna start an advanced resource and crafting blog for all to enjoy. mega helpful i think. i think i want to add items gained, places that skills work and such and such. what do u guys think? i could use any advice u have.

Old 06-13-2008, 01:37 PM   #7
Auction Master

well that might be a good thing to do but then you should keep each skill seperated so that its possible to read through

Old 06-14-2008, 08:44 AM   #8
Seer's BFF

Send a message via AIM to doug Send a message via MSN to doug Send a message via Yahoo to doug Send a message via Skype™ to doug

yeh otherwise it might be a hassel to read