Steam and login
Old 10-10-2017, 11:54 PM   #1
Neophyte

Default Steam and login

So I recently started playing Nodiatis and really liked the Steam version because I could make it fit my screen really nicely on my PC. I've been leveling that up but now I realize I can't log my steam character in on a web browser. Is there any way around this? I kinda feel like I've wasted my time playing on the steam guy now I can't use him on my phone or anything. I even used a time card on him. :-\

So question: Does anyone use Steam to play? Is there a way to login your steam character from a browser? Or should I just delete him and stick to the browser version? (Although it doesn't fit my screen resolution well at all.)

Thanks for the help

Old 10-11-2017, 01:46 AM   #2
Administrator

If you e-mail help@nodiatis.com from the e-mail associated with your account, we can assist you in converting a Steam account that has purchases on it to a normal account. You can also download a client that you can resize if you click "New Client" at the bottom of this page or on the game page.

Old 10-11-2017, 03:50 AM   #3
Epic Scholar

You can also zoom in, in the browser. Always had to zoom to 150% on my old laptop.