Help IRL
Old 08-22-2017, 06:26 PM   #1
Temporarily Suspended

Default Help IRL

Okay you bastids.... Tons of you know me, most (I hope) can stand me, and even a few of you like me even though I don't really play anymore. Tons of you have been like family to me over the last few years and this is really the only thing I've done online for 5-6 years (sad, I know). Unfortunately my family has fallen on rough economic times lately. I'll try to make a long story short since I know most nodders attention span is worse than that of a gold fish :P

I'm married, have 2 kids, and my wife is disabled due to mental illness but WE DO NOT RECEIVE DISABILITY. So my income supports a family of 4. I work full time and only make $11/hr. On August 19 our car died. Catastrophic water pump failulre.

Mechanic told use we have 2 options (kinda, but not really since option 1 will lead right to option 2). Option 1 is to replace water pump for $850. This he said would probably only last 400 miles or so. He said that since there was so much coolant leaked into the engine already that it'd probably completely die in the said 400 miles or so, and that would lead me to option 2. Option 2 is to just replace whole engine for $3-5k depending on if i can find a cheaper replacement than him. And to top all this happy BS off, I still owe $12k on the car since i only bought it a year ago.

So, since I suck at life and can barely afford to keep my head above water, I've turned to grovelling/begging.... aka I've created a gofundme page. If any of y'all can find it in your heart to help, I'd be forever in your debt. I know its a decent amount to try and raise, but i've spent well over that on this game in the 7 or so years that I've been here. I don't know what else to say besides hopefully 1 or 2 of you will donate.

https://www.gofundme.com/our-only-car-needs-new-engine

And as always, happy hunting y'all!

Old 08-23-2017, 06:56 AM   #2
Temporarily Suspended

Thanks to an unnamed for agreeing to a loan irl. Gofundme closed as of right now. And atleast this person doesnt require your soul as downpayment.

Old 08-24-2017, 08:01 AM   #3
Boss Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Ebonflame Send a message via Yahoo to Ebonflame

I do which is why I have so few takers lol. Seriously though, glad you were able to find help.

-The Crow

Disclaimer: I shall in no way, shape, or form be responsible for any butthurt you suffer when I put your stupidity on display. If you don't want to be mocked, then don't be an idiot.