Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Uncivil or Off Topic

The scariest day of my life!! (literally)
Old 09-21-2015, 09:20 PM   #1
Auction Master

Default The scariest day of my life!! (literally)

Earlier today, this afternoon, my hubby went to the store to get things for dinner, so I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth, and two minutes later I hear the clicking my from BMX bike (which I use every so often to ride up and down my street to get my exercise, even tho I still wish I could be like I was when I was younger with my BMX bike) and I was like what the F***?! So I went and grabbed my gun (which is one of three in the house! and I grabbed my cell phone and called the cops, and while I was on the phone, I went to see who it was and I was like HEY! What you doing with my bike? He slowly started to turn around and fidget with his pocket, as I noticed this (ALL the while I'm on the phone with the cops!) I point my gun right at him, he froze up so fast, I was surprised he didn't piss himself. , and I also had a 24 inch machete behind the chair I was standing next to, which isn't easy to see but it is there! And within three minutes, three cops squad cars show up. When they arrested him, he did indeed have a knife in his pocket, and when they went through his back pack, they found another empty back pack (to have more to stash when stealing) they also found pot and a pot pipe. The cops told me that he will be booked in on Home Invasion, theft, and for the drugs and drug device. The cops didn't do anything to me even tho I had a gun in my hand, when they came in, they told me to put the gun down and I did and stepped back, I told them I live there and he is the one who broke in. They checked me and asked if all was well, which I was, tho I was so scared that I took an extra Xanax to calm down (bad girl move I know I KNOW! but I needed it!!!), they checked to see if the guns were all good, they were, and they were kinda shocked on what bullets were in them, lol, cause I have all three guns loaded with Hallow point bullets. Cause I am a girl who has a major health issues and I could easily get hurt or worse in these kind of situations! So yeah.. THAT was my afternoon today!! My hubby came home really fast too, but I had a gun, so all was good!

Old 09-21-2015, 10:33 PM   #2
Gem Pouch Expert

Last edited by Baewi; 09-23-2015 at 02:26 AM.. Reason: double post

Old 09-21-2015, 10:35 PM   #3
Gem Pouch Expert

Pow!
The size of the holes in that stoned out idiot
Scary yes!
Too bad you didn't get to shoot him tho.
Lol

Go Ahead...
MAKE MY DAY!

Old 09-22-2015, 12:47 AM   #4
Boss Hunter

:{

Last edited by Blaze; 01-21-2016 at 01:03 AM..

Old 09-22-2015, 01:16 AM   #5
Epic Scholar

Have a sign in front of your house saying

'I've got guns and I'm not afraid to use em!'

You will never have another problem with home invasion. The guy probably watched your hubby leave and assume the house was empty.

Old 09-22-2015, 04:47 AM   #6
Epic Scholar

Temtem I love you but...for the love of god, paragraphs.

Old 09-22-2015, 06:29 PM   #7
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soxson
Have a sign in front of your house saying

'I've got guns and I'm not afraid to use em!'

You will never have another problem with home invasion. The guy probably watched your hubby leave and assume the house was empty.
My hubby put up a funny but no so funny sign up. It says, Hollow Point bullet guns will be used here, warning shots will not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshot64
Temtem I love you but...for the love of god, paragraphs.
I wuv u 2 lol, but I was on xanax while writing that, sorry! :P

Old 09-22-2015, 07:53 PM   #8
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamariChan
Earlier today, this afternoon, my hubby went to the store to get things for dinner. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, and two minutes later I heard the clicking my from BMX bike and I thought to myself, "What the ****?!"

I went and grabbed my gun- one of three in the house- and I picked my cell phone and called the cops. While I was on the phone, I went to see who it was. When I arrived to find a guy, I shouted "Hey! What are you doing with my bike?"He slowly started to turn around and fidget with his pocket. I noticed this and pointed my gun right at him; he froze up so quickly I was surprised he didn't piss himself. All the while I'm still on the phone with the cops!

I also had a 24 inch machete behind the chair next to me, but the gun sufficed to diffuse the situation. Within three minutes, three police squad cars show up. When the police arrested the burglar, he did indeed have a knife in his pocket and when they went through his backpack, they found another empty backpack (to stash stolen goods), pot, and a bong.

The cops told me that he will be booked in on Home Invasion, theft, and for the drugs and drug device.

The cops didn't do anything to me even though I had a gun in my hand. When they came in, they told me to put the gun down, which I did and then stepped back. I told them I live there and he is the one who broke in. They checked me and asked if I was well, which I was, though I was so scared that I took an extra Xanax to calm down.(Bad girl move I KNOW but I needed it).

They checked to see if the guns were all good-they were- and the cops were kinda shocked at what bullets were in them ('cause I am a girl who has major health issues and I could easily get hurt or worse in these kind of situations); I have all three guns loaded with hollow-points.

So, yeah, that was my afternoon today! My hubby came home very quickly too, and I had a gun, so all was good!
Paragraphed and generally edited to remove run-on sentences for everyone who is anal about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.

Old 09-22-2015, 08:06 PM   #9
Epic Scholar

Edit 2:

Earlier today, this afternoon, my hubby went to the store to get things for dinner. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, and two minutes later I heard the clicking my from BMX bike and I thought to myself, "What the ****?!"

I went and grabbed my Uzi- one of three in the house- and I picked my cell phone and called my home boys. While I was on the phone, I went to see who the **** was tryn'a mess. This bitch turned and tried to pull a knife when I asked him the **** he was doing in my crib. I lined the barrel up with his ugly mug and he got real frozen.

I picked up my 24 inch machete from behind the chair, just to **** with him a bit. "I wonder how your blood tastes. I'm no punk bitch."

Within a few minutes, two Escalades rolled up and my boys came to the door along with my hubby. He got scared and said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air."
Quote:
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.

Old 09-23-2015, 12:15 AM   #10
Seer's BFF

wut... the hell...

Old 09-24-2015, 12:43 PM   #11
Crab Defiler

It's okay, Akil. Hang in there.

Quote:
They may have just gotten the squirts.

Old 09-24-2015, 11:30 PM   #12
Seer's BFF

:O Brickk!!!

Old 09-28-2015, 11:10 AM   #13
Auction Master

Quote:
Edit 2:

I went and grabbed my Uzi- one of three in the house- and I picked my cell phone and called my home boys. While I was on the phone, I went to see who the **** was tryn'a mess. This bitch turned and tried to pull a knife when I asked him the **** he was doing in my crib. I lined the barrel up with his ugly mug and he got real frozen.

I picked up my 24 inch machete from behind the chair, just to **** with him a bit. "I wonder how your blood tastes. I'm no punk bitch."

Within a few minutes, two Escalades rolled up and my boys came to the door along with my hubby. He got scared and said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air."
LMFAO!! You made me laugh so hard to this my sides are hurting!! And I almost pissed myself!!

Old 09-28-2015, 12:22 PM   #14
Epic Scholar

Nibble's paraphrasing almost makes me wanna become a mobster.