Silks and Runes
Old 07-22-2015, 02:22 PM   #1
Epic Scholar

Default Silks and Runes

Glitch, feel free to just copy and paste the following into the patch notes.

Spider Trapping- this skill provides up to a 100% chance to increase the tier of any silk found by 1 to 5 tiers, based on enemy level.

Rune Finding (Adventuring)- this skill provides up to a 20% chance that any rune found will be one rank higher and one step more rare. Additionally provides up to a 5% chance based on enemy level to increase the rarity one step further.

Compass of the Forlorn now affects silk and rune drops, increasing the tier of silks by 1 and the rank of runes by 1.

Heroic mode now affects silk and rune drops, increasing the tier of silks by 1 and having up to a 100% chance, based on enemy level, of increasing the rarity of runes by 1 step.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.

Last edited by Huggles; 11-03-2018 at 10:49 PM..

Old 07-22-2015, 03:46 PM   #2
Temporarily Suspended

Looks like response to my post but I love this idea.

You do go into higher zones to expect better loot like items for example.

100% support

Old 07-23-2015, 08:22 AM   #3
Seer's BFF

support

Old 07-23-2015, 08:25 AM   #4
Seer's BFF

Support, we lack r6+++ runes quite a bit, I'm not saying they should be easily obtainable but at least possible to get or something
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick
You'd be surprised how much Excellence helped me in arena, he carried me both seasons so I can't thank him enough for that
Quote:
Originally Posted by King
ill admit ex is a real toon though... >_> god i'll never hear the end of my saying that

Old 07-24-2015, 07:13 PM   #5
The Eldest Pilgrim

support hero mode giving +1 and compass giving +1 to at least silk tier level.

[

Old 07-24-2015, 08:05 PM   #6
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davross
support hero mode giving +1 and compass giving +1 to at least silk tier level.
I forgot about heroic. I'll add that in.
Quote:
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.

Old 07-30-2015, 12:56 PM   #7
Epic Scholar

This is what the third highest mob (129) in the game gave us: (it also gave us a 3++ DEX rune later)

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Huggles; 07-30-2015 at 12:59 PM..

Old 07-30-2015, 01:00 PM   #8
Boss Hunter

support

Old 09-03-2015, 10:42 AM   #9
Epic Scholar

bump
Quote:
Quote:

Old 09-03-2015, 01:45 PM   #10
Neophyte

I love this idea, support.

Old 11-03-2018, 10:49 PM   #11
Epic Scholar

bump for freaky
Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-03-2018, 11:12 PM   #12
Gem Pouch Expert

Support

Old 11-03-2018, 11:25 PM   #13
Epic Scholar

I remember when spider trapping came out and it lowered your chances of getting silk drops greatly, but increased the tier of the silk. I was very happy and began leveling it purely so I would stop getting so many garbage silks when farming. A similar suggestion even came out for runes, to increase the rank of the rune and reduce the drop rate so don't get 2+ crappy runes every single fight in 110+ zones.

But then Davross complained about it and it was changed to only +1 tier the silks instead of reducing the drop rate. Now, we're forever to be spammed by shi**y low tier silks every single fight, that instantly get destroyed upon looting.

I group farm FONR, sometimes in heroic mode. For the love of god, can we have some way to stop getting so many crappy rune/silk drops? I don't mind the rare decent ones but any silk under t23ish or runes that are not r6+++ are not even worth keeping, yet, that's all I get 99% of the time.

Old 11-04-2018, 12:02 AM   #14
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soxson
I remember when spider trapping came out and it lowered your chances of getting silk drops greatly, but increased the tier of the silk. I was very happy and began leveling it purely so I would stop getting so many garbage silks when farming. A similar suggestion even came out for runes, to increase the rank of the rune and reduce the drop rate so don't get 2+ crappy runes every single fight in 110+ zones.

But then Davross complained about it and it was changed to only +1 tier the silks instead of reducing the drop rate. Now, we're forever to be spammed by shi**y low tier silks every single fight, that instantly get destroyed upon looting.

I group farm FONR, sometimes in heroic mode. For the love of god, can we have some way to stop getting so many crappy rune/silk drops? I don't mind the rare decent ones but any silk under t23ish or runes that are not r6+++ are not even worth keeping, yet, that's all I get 99% of the time.
yes pls
Quote:
Quote: