What is the best PvE class?
Old 04-29-2015, 03:34 AM   #1
Neophyte

Default What is the best PvE class?

Hello
I am relatively new and was curious which class is the best at Player vs. Environment.

Thank you for your time.

Old 04-29-2015, 07:12 AM   #2
Boss Hunter

wizard or warlock. dd (direct damage gems) is the best pve setup at cap. if you prefer to not sit on the screen and hold a key to cast gems you could go bm (beast master). they are good at afk farming so you can use multiple at the same time or multitask while you farm them.

note: these both are at max level. before 60ish dd is weak and bms are weak til 60ish as well. before those levels best class would be melee (warrior, rogue, weaponmaster, or dark knight). you could go melee (crush/slash/pierce) all the way til cap since they are similar to bms. i think bms are faster at cap if built the right way though

if you need advice beyond this pm me in game on alastrina or blaze and i'll try to help you

Old 04-29-2015, 02:24 PM   #3
Epic Scholar

Vampire is a very good class for learning the game. You heal on every attack, so it is hard to die. It's quite a useful class at higher levels as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.

Old 04-29-2015, 06:24 PM   #4
Rare Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles
Vampire is a very good class for learning the game. You heal on every attack, so it is hard to die. It's quite a useful class at higher levels as well.
completely agree...for someone new i think this is definitely the easiest class to start as and will still be useful at high end too

Do you have angel wings when your blood runs dry; that make my tears incarnadine, when I start to cry? - Sigha