What skills affect damage?
Old 04-22-2014, 02:04 PM   #1
Rat Slayer

Default What skills affect damage?

So, after experimenting with unarmed a bit, I've been able to figure that all of suiting, blocking, slashing, piercing, crushing, staves, and whips affect it's damage. I also suspect that petsmanship and archery may as well. I've also heard that if you use slash weapons you still benefit a bit from having pierce/crush leveled. That said, does anyone have any information on how each skill affects damage of:

slash
pierce
crush

archery

whips/staves

and whatnot?

Old 04-23-2014, 09:45 AM   #2
Rat Slayer

See the third sticky at the top of the "Player Guides and Help" page.

Old 04-23-2014, 01:32 PM   #3
Rat Slayer

Yeah, I've seen the "These skills take these stats" thread, but I'm talking about what skills affect what damage types. It's different.

Old 04-24-2014, 04:15 AM   #4
Rare Collector

The skill descriptions tell you what each skill does. Lvling unrelated skills such as blocking will not affect crush damage. Lvling piercing will not increase slash damage. If you are lvl 1 - 20, your damage will be most affected by how you lvld your stat skills, though skills that allow you to crit or bloodlet will help a little too. As you get higher lvl and have more stat skills to play with then skills will be more and more important factors as to how much dmg you do.

Do you have angel wings when your blood runs dry; that make my tears incarnadine, when I start to cry? - Sigha