Dearkhart's Art Story
Old 02-13-2014, 12:07 PM   #1
Neophyte

Post Dearkhart's Art Story

Some basic background info could be useful here, so I began sketching as most people do as a kid and then eventually found myself a year ago after a dormant art period trying to sketch again. I also at the same time self-taught myself through Image editing programs like Photoshop and adobe illustrator.

My main reason for sticking with this was so I could pay for my last year of tuition at high school, after we fell out of money at home, I spent my summer holidays doing logo design, social website design, poster design, sketch art and branding. I raised around $600 doing this, and the reason for having to work from home is I live in a typical rural Australian town, which means job options for a 17 year old are limited.

Because of my work during my summer holiday I was able to pay for my last year of high school - I am now enrolled to start an undergraduate course of Bachelor of Science at university, I couldn't be prouder.

Regardless, I will post random bits of artwork in this thread, don't expect greatness as I lost a lot of my work when my computer decided to die, but new work will be posted soon enough!

(I need to complete 10 posts to upload pictures/links)

Old 02-13-2014, 09:35 PM   #2
Temporarily Suspended

Good for you !!!

Use this thread to spam post counts you need to do whatever it is you need to do:

http://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/sh...ad.php_t=14851

Good luck !!

Old 02-17-2014, 01:05 AM   #3
Gem Pouch Expert

I don't play much atm, but I'll give you 100k gold in game if you make a pic of the Supreme Court of the US, but one of the justices is replaced with a cartoon whale (Jabberjaw-esque) using his flippers to masterbate (preferrable wearing on of those fancy powdered wigs UK judges wear) with the caption "Just Another Manic Monday, Wish it was Plumday (ooooowooho), 'Cuz that's my Bunday".