Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Player Guides and Help

Old 12-31-2013, 01:08 PM   #21
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulodjohn
Games are meant to be fun. This so called "best build" is destroying arena. Sucking all the fun from it. When you have the opportunity to go make a sandwich or a cup of coffee during a fight and come back with both teams in the exact same scenario you left thats when you should have realized something is wrong

We want fast paced and fun. not drawn out and boring.
which sums up the arena season in a whole. way too long.
Sour grapes make for bitter whine. Let's try to keep the posts more constructive, with specific suggestions, as opposed to blanket complaints about how you just can't have fun anymore.

Old 12-31-2013, 01:13 PM   #22
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
Sour grapes make for bitter whine. Let's try to keep the posts more constructive, with specific suggestions, as opposed to blanket complaints about how you just can't have fun anymore.
Specific suggestions?

How about dropping arena length to 1-3 months MAX instead of dragging on 5-8+ minute regen vs regen matches for 5-6 fricking months. Sitting around waiting for bonus is dreadful.

Also, this would allow a change up for many, many teams stat/gear/player wise.

As it stands now, there is no real reason to jump into arena the first 3 months when you can feed off rating of those who have if you have a strong team. Only really reason is to temp to gather a few tokens before you farm rating.

You know what, do a poll to see what the majority of NOD would like to see in a season length. You might be surprised.

Last edited by Hoodrat; 12-31-2013 at 01:17 PM..

Old 12-31-2013, 01:22 PM   #23
Boss Hunter

Glitch gives us options... You can either start arena right away and get some lead, or you can wait and try to pass up others when you decide to start... There are benefits of starting right away and tokens is one of them, plus farming bonus's gold,resources ect... The length of the arena matches are based on our toons not on glitch system.. He did the arena damage bonus because we asked him too. You all got to realize there comes a point in time where he just needs to put his foot down, we ask, he gives, then we ask for something again... After this arena season he may or may not change things.... There is nothing new to this... I been playing many years and its the same thing, he eventually balances things out to where every build gets their turn while the other builds cry that their turn is over or not up yet... Just roll with the changes and enjoy the game until its your turn for your OPness.

Old 12-31-2013, 01:52 PM   #24
Administrator

A shorter arena season is something we will consider, but this one's length has already been determined.

Old 12-31-2013, 01:56 PM   #25
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
A shorter arena season is something we will consider, but this one's length has already been determined.
Good enough for most of us, thanks.

Old 12-31-2013, 01:57 PM   #26
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to Sanluciferr

Quote:
That is awesome news , Thank you for considering it! personally it would mean a lot, many many people that already won arena know how much of a sacrifice it was and is just not willing to do it all over again, perhaps this will bring back a lot of old faces as well.

My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.

Old 12-31-2013, 11:10 PM   #27
Gem Pouch Expert

i would love the option to q for slow q..i mean more time in between fights. like skip one fight in benefit for farming. half as many tokens as balancing nerf?

it's just annoying not being able to fight more than 2 mobs when i garden with time between fights under 5mins. 3mobs are real dangerous and usually i get drawn into arena right during 3rd mobs looting window and with my gardening being my base scource of income i cannot waste that rrt >.<

Old 03-04-2014, 01:25 PM   #28
Zan
Gem Pouch Expert

Seeing how EF legs give 1 extra stat per uptier AND also add .5% to the mitigation (which is way better), I'd like to suggest a buff on the way raiden sleeve/leg uptiers, maybe giving extra two points per tier instead of one (on each stat), since its all it has to offer.

Also the lavavein quiver uptier stats still a bit of a joke, since it adds more to int than it does to str (16 str at tier 3 and 15 at tier 1), which is odd, if you ask me, for a quiver designed for melee stats..
Conqueror gives 25 to cnc (which works as negative pool just as good as int - or usefull for taunt landing) and also a kickass proc.