Buying Lg weapons
Old 12-28-2013, 12:49 PM   #1
Boss Hunter

Default Buying Lg weapons

best advise I can give anyone on LG weapons is to stop buying them and settle with what you have... Wait till all the others come out, you will keep throwing away all of your gold because patterns don't fail and the patterns that I see are the newer ones are much better than the older ones. So save save save... Definitely do not uptier for sure.

With LG weapons being stupid to UNsb and then sale them in AH or to UNsb and give to a alt because of the ridiculous price you will end up having a few or more lgs just sitting in storage with nothing but the reminder of how much gold you waste each time you open your inventory.

Old 12-28-2013, 12:53 PM   #2
Temporarily Suspended

Since there is no weapon morphing, this seems like the best route !

Old 12-28-2013, 01:40 PM   #3
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master
So save save save... Definitely do not uptier for sure.

With LG weapons being stupid to UNsb...
I disagree. If a player is going to reroll, then uptiering is the most economical way to save gold on legendary gear since the buyback price does not increase.

Old 12-28-2013, 02:04 PM   #4
Seer's BFF

"no kids, don't get LGs like me. keep playing with your epics and let me buy the LGs with less competition."

Old 12-28-2013, 02:04 PM   #5
Boss Hunter

well now my friend... that is a different scenario lmao..

Old 12-28-2013, 02:49 PM   #6
Boss Hunter

As usual you are right lurk... I really need people to not uptier lgs so that I stand a chance pvp... Good thing nod has you here to teach them what im really trying to do... I almost tricked them all!

Old 12-28-2013, 02:58 PM   #7
Boss Hunter

I know i'm glad i saved up on my alt for the Conquerer's Quiver

Old 12-28-2013, 03:02 PM   #8
Administrator

The idea that you should not get something because something better might come out is a bit returtled at its core. It prevents you from ever buying anything, computers, cars, real dolls, etc.

Old 12-28-2013, 03:16 PM   #9
Boss Hunter

Its not all that random, look at some of the older LG weapons that you have released and explain how they are comparable to some of the newer ones that you have let out. When you have time of course. Because I have tried to explain the unbalance of the newer weapons in comparison to the older ones and with out any other words, what I have said was pushed to the side.

Now everything cannot be OMG uber OP... but I do think you really should consider looking at some of your older LG items and see if maybe you should retweek them a little to keep them up with the newer ones coming out. Saying that people should not buy anything is a bit retarded yes, people should always look to improve their builds anyway possible.. I just wish that we were able to do this with a more secured way.

The game and peoples new builds bring difference in this game that influences your next weapon that you release... At least I think so anyway, if that is right then it is only fair to say that the older weapons should be glanced at again to see if they are still up to par.

Im not trying to start a argument or make people think its not safe to spend money. I would love to hear if you agree or disagree however that some of the newer weapons make some of the older weapons not as desirable

Old 12-28-2013, 03:21 PM   #10
Administrator

The onus is on you to name an LG weapon that is truly inferior for all builds than the newer weapons. If it is, then we buff it, as we have in the past. The Lava Vein Quiver uptiers have a buff pending for that very reason.

Otherwise, it looks hypocritical to suggest that players do opposite what you have done when it has gotten you success. There are plenty who would not mind looking at an LG in their inventory that they overpaid for and doesn't fit their current build so long as they could also look at Arena Champion in their title.

Old 12-28-2013, 03:22 PM   #11
Boss Hunter

ugh your right anyway.... if we want the new shiney toys compared to last months model then we should just pay for it... Just wish the blue book value sell to store cost was a little higher than a 10%

Old 12-28-2013, 03:23 PM   #12
Boss Hunter

I completely agree with you, I would not have what I have now with out using each tool that you release to get me there. thanks for opening my eyes to this again.

Old 12-28-2013, 03:31 PM   #13
Administrator

Not saying there may not be some LGs that need a buff though. Just let us know.