question
Old 11-05-2013, 12:27 AM   #1
Gem Pouch Expert

Default question

I moused over my characters face and noticed a few things I have not seen before. I redently re-rolled too. what are the: Epic player bonus- inactive, Epic quest progress 0/2, and Epic player health bonus 0.0% about?

Old 11-05-2013, 02:39 AM   #2
Gem Pouch Expert

Those numbers and bonuses only apply to players who have completed their first pilgrimage.

Epic Player bonus becomes active when you complete the Epic Quest Tasks from the Seer. This involves tracking down a randomly placed elite boss (Level 91) somewhere on the map. You can use the Tracking skill under the Resources tab to help point you in the correct direction.

Epic Quest Progress 0/2 refers to "how many you've successfully completed"/"how many until the next bonus is unlocked". In the 0/2 case, it's the starting level which requires two successful Epic Quest Task completions.

Each time you fulfill the Epic Quest Progress, your Epic Player Health Bonus goes up 1% for each level. The maximum amount of health bonus goes up 5% for each Epicbeast or Legendarybeast you kill.

I hope that helps.

Old 11-05-2013, 03:39 PM   #3
Gem Pouch Expert

Red face

That was great help thanks. Makes me glad I have not tried a pilgrimage yet. 91 beast will be tough