Help me with my Research paper
Old 10-25-2012, 12:04 PM   #1
Boss Hunter

Default Help me with my Research paper

I need to write a research paper for my english class. I hate the topic but it is Politics. I am to pick Romney or Obama and write about them. I need to Interview 6 people and Put that into the paper, if you will take a few moments and pick one or the other and tell me why you like them or dislike them, your name, age and all that other fun stuff that will help me fill 10 pages of crap I would greatly appriciate it.

Thanks alll!

You can write it here or Email me.

Old 10-26-2012, 11:03 AM   #2
Boss Hunter

bump

Old 10-26-2012, 11:11 AM   #3
Boss Hunter

honestly elections anymore are the lesser of the evils if you haven't seen these movies might be an interesting watch and give you a different perspective on politics Brewster's Millions (richard pryor) and A Distinguished Gentleman (eddie murphey) the sad part of these movies is the fact that it holds so true to what is actually going on

Old 10-26-2012, 02:23 PM   #4
Epic Scholar

I'll help you out when I get home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.