Fare well BLOOD
Old 08-31-2012, 08:56 AM   #1
Boss Hunter

Default Fare well BLOOD

I am at work so I cannot access Nod, but I wish all former BLOODs well. I hope you find new clans. I am sad for this. Take care and pm me in game if you need help, or to say hello.

Old 08-31-2012, 12:29 PM   #2
Rare Collector

farewell, it was fun while it lasted

Old 08-31-2012, 12:48 PM   #3
Boss Hunter

I should learn to be more cautious with runepower donations. An online environment can pull the rug out just like real life. Although I did not end the clan, it hurts because all I asked to join donated in vain. Sorry my fellow exclannies.

Old 08-31-2012, 01:02 PM   #4
Rare Collector

Farewell, BLOOD.
I barely knew ye.

It really does hurt, especially because I have no idea as to how this felony could have happened.

I feel rather sorry for all my ex-clannies. Fare thee well.

Old 08-31-2012, 03:03 PM   #5
Rare Collector

ok... WHAT happened? ive been out of nod for a while ...

Old 08-31-2012, 03:23 PM   #6
Gem Pouch Expert

apparently blood needed a blood drive and didnt get enough blood.

Old 08-31-2012, 03:36 PM   #7
Jon
Temporarily Suspended

92 odd mill RP, dom/terr, and runes down the drain because of some butthurt nerd who couldn't get over being perma-gagged in an online game.

Jorel and Olvan...pair of jokers irl and in Nod

Old 09-02-2012, 01:40 AM   #8
Neophyte

First I would like to just say to the admins that I am very sorry for my actions since you banned me and I realize by making this account up that I am also in violation but I had to take this chance to at least make some right out of the wrong I have done.

I understand you have the right to do what you please anytime and that it is final. I know there have been times I have been riled up in the past and even recent that I have went a bit south in my opinion of how you treat the forums and in game situations and that alone can earn anyone a ban as is. I am not denying that I did not deserve to be punished, I was out of line and should have been dealt with.

What hurt and the reason why I quit was the fact that instead of warning me (since I have never gotten in trouble in game before or in forums or even have I spoke out of line in civil or uncivil chat) you perma banned me from forums instead of maybe a month or 6 months or I could have even lived with being perma banned but then you took my toons voice in game away, you didn't perma ban him in game but you took my ability to talk in group, talk in clan, talk in private or any other chat with no time of when it will end. All it says is you are not high enough level to talk.

I feel that even though I was out of place that I am looked at like poopooface or some of the others that have really with all ill intent meant you harm when in fact I was having a very bad time of it and took it a bit to far in my opinion. I loved this game, I spent almost every day on here, I have made this world just as much of my real life as it could be. I have had alot of good things to say and have encouraged many to be here. I don't understand why you had to be so harsh on me when you let driiveby treat me and bill so badly and never even acknowledged us in how he was harassing.

Why didn't you block his ip or whatever you did to olvan so that no matter who he logged alt or otherwise he could not talk to a soul? What did I do so badly that earned such a terrible punishment?

Again I agree I should have been punished because I know the rules and I choose to let my emotions go a bit far, but I didn't think you were so cruel and so homophobic that you would go this far to make sure I left the game. we felt alone here in this game and watched as others daily made jokes making us feel uncomfortable, but that was not your problem I guess, but what I don't get is why you let the personal attacks go on for those almost 2 years when you could have simply silenced driive like you did me.

I am sorry for what ever I did to get such a reaction from you and I realy meant no harm. It broke my heart to know you thought of me the same way you did of the rest you have banned and shunned off. I never meant you harm and I will not be back here to bother a soul or to log I swear, no need to leave a mean wise crack or to humiliate me any further.

To BLOOD

I am sorry I hurt those that were invested with their hearts.

I want to say to those that are talking about how selfish I am, if most are asked that were in BLOOD long enough they will have to admit that myself and Rupaul (Bill) did most of the rune power that was built up from December til July. I do agree that those that worked so hard in August did lose their investments but think of all the work I did in those 3 years and how much turmoil and pain I am feeling inside now, I made that clan, I loved it and I suffered over it, I took it to personal and I self destructed. I was wrong on so many levels and I can't change any of it now.

You know I invested in a clan once, 500k or so into an expansion, and great deal of rune power. The great master Dryne left and the founding master came back and not even giving the clan 2 months to pick up and get back together, they sold it out to Chaos in the middle of the night and all were kicked. All that hard work and it was stolen away.

Treeofdeath is still loved by many here and even by some of those that were hurt by the destruction of clan Tree. But somehow I am a evil person because I needed closure and it hurt so much it was better to see it burned and destroyed then to see it fall and go away from what I suffered for all that time to get to.

I accept my punishment and again I am sorry for my actions which lead to so many being angry with me. I lost myself in trying to do the right thing and have not been right for a long time.

I have to say that this could have saved me because this had become my only form of entertainment, the only other thing I did other then work and hang out with family, friends. It was all Nodiatis all the time, I didn't realize how much I had gotten consumed by this place, the people even if bad still addicted me. This have given me peace and freedom to release myself emotionally from the game and I have to thank all that helped in that.

Of course I said hurtful things I was hurt and felt like striking out. but btw, I never meant any harm to anyones toons. I know password sharing is wrong but to those that logged to find themselves no longer in BLOOD but not kicked, it was my sick way of trying to remove you from the clan without having to have you log in to see you have been kicked. Not because I stole anything or rerolled anyone, I would never do that, if I would have had access to all I would have removed them by exit of kicking them but I had to kick the rest in order to destroy the clan. So some of the messages on face book I got saying some mean things about what did I do or did I do anything to their toon that was the worst hurt even over Glitch taking Olvan's voice.

I may have went over board in how I reacted but it was my clan to take out and I feel I am being forgotten in what I did do and how I am trusted. Look at what I did compared to what I never did. I am not like that.

Please let this post stay Glitch just so I can let my ex clannies have their own closure if it helps at all.

Thanks for the 4 years, I did have times of fun, I just let it get to serious and in the end have to enjoy the game not work a game. it became a job and endless to keep up with, not enough help in enough time and many that never understood my true ideals.

To all I ever argued with in game i am sorry, I hold grudges way to long and have a hard time forgetting things I read in chats that reflects on people later.

I will always miss this game and will most likely think of it from time to time.

Good luck everyone and please forgive my wrong doing

Olvan

Old 09-02-2012, 01:50 AM   #9
Rare Collector

So olvan... you went raging and killed blood and now you appologise... no sarcasm meant, you are among one of the most brave people in here. You messed up and you at least have the guts to admit it and to appologise. I hope that now you have realised that rage will not hurt only you but others around you that are completely innocent. The fact you were perma muted doesnt mean much, you enjoy the game you play it anyway, there are always means of communication (facebook, msn, aol, etc) where you can chat for nod purposes. Also your character is just muted, not banned, you can always kill it and make new one, i can imagine it's tough but it's a option if you really love this game.
What ever your decision will be i hope you do find closure with this post if yours.

Old 09-02-2012, 02:08 AM   #10
Seer's BFF

Lol kittie gonna be upset

Old 09-02-2012, 08:16 AM   #11
Crab Defiler

Glitchless is slowing turning into CCP and Anet's way of handling things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
They may have just gotten the squirts.

Old 09-02-2012, 04:46 PM   #12
Gem Pouch Expert

Nonsense Olvan. When most emoragequit, they can simply go pk/reroll/chatrant on their own toons. Wrecking a whole clan is one of the biggest douchebag things you can do imo. The clan wasn't about you, it was about the members. You're a tool.

Old 09-02-2012, 08:22 PM   #13
Boss Hunter

Rest In Peace Blood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtRbEgoTqQs

To all my friends in Blood, I'll most likely not be playing for much longer. You guys made this game fun for me. I really enjoyed the time I spent with you guys, and I wish you all well. I'd start talking about each of you, but you all know who you are, and I'm sure you know what I'd say to each of you.

Nothing lasts for ever. In the short period of time I had with you guys, I became totally dedicated to you all, and our Clan. I hold no malice against any of you, including our leader. I apologize that I was not there to be with you guys in the end.

I came back expecting my Clan to be there, even though we became less active etc. When I did manage to get on there weren't many others on. I had logged on as much as I could in the last few weeks. I would continue to play this game but it is no longer worthwhile. It's only been about 10 minutes since I've found this all out. I had hoped that Blood would remain, we were more than just a Clan.

All that's left of our name is this thread? It's an insult really. The clan forums are even gone. This game has become nothing but bad memories for me. I've seen many of my friends leave. I kept going though. I came back after multiple times, formed more friendships, then watched it all fade away. This is the fourth time, and definitely the worse. So many people, that I used to know. I wish I could sit here and name you all then give my sentiment on the friendships we used to have. It was fun while it lasted though, and I knew it was going to end.

Many of us had hardships IRL we had to deal with which helped lead to the end. It's really not as grim as it looks, even though It kind of feels like I'm speaking at a funeral again. It's inevitable that the bonds you make with people will eventually come to an end. In reality I knew my time with you all would be coming to an end. I'm living on borrowed time as well, So maybe it's a good thing this Clan ended before then.

See ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
I have it on good authority that the founding fathers were pro PKing.

Last edited by Makaveliarts; 09-02-2012 at 08:25 PM..

Old 09-03-2012, 01:45 AM   #14
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveliarts
Rest In Peace Blood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtRbEgoTqQs

To all my friends in Blood, I'll most likely not be playing for much longer. You guys made this game fun for me. I really enjoyed the time I spent with you guys, and I wish you all well. I'd start talking about each of you, but you all know who you are, and I'm sure you know what I'd say to each of you.

Nothing lasts for ever. In the short period of time I had with you guys, I became totally dedicated to you all, and our Clan. I hold no malice against any of you, including our leader. I apologize that I was not there to be with you guys in the end.

I came back expecting my Clan to be there, even though we became less active etc. When I did manage to get on there weren't many others on. I had logged on as much as I could in the last few weeks. I would continue to play this game but it is no longer worthwhile. It's only been about 10 minutes since I've found this all out. I had hoped that Blood would remain, we were more than just a Clan.

All that's left of our name is this thread? It's an insult really. The clan forums are even gone. This game has become nothing but bad memories for me. I've seen many of my friends leave. I kept going though. I came back after multiple times, formed more friendships, then watched it all fade away. This is the fourth time, and definitely the worse. So many people, that I used to know. I wish I could sit here and name you all then give my sentiment on the friendships we used to have. It was fun while it lasted though, and I knew it was going to end.

Many of us had hardships IRL we had to deal with which helped lead to the end. It's really not as grim as it looks, even though It kind of feels like I'm speaking at a funeral again. It's inevitable that the bonds you make with people will eventually come to an end. In reality I knew my time with you all would be coming to an end. I'm living on borrowed time as well, So maybe it's a good thing this Clan ended before then.

See ya
Thanks for that but Blood isn't gone, just reborn. We, its dedicated members, are rebuilding it as I type this. We are still here for each other. So the runes and the topslist position are gone. So what? Never really cared for them anyway. Anyway I have to be getting back to the restoration.

We are all on borrowed time so why not spend it with poeple you enjoy?

See you all inside,

Beet Da Brat

Old 09-03-2012, 05:38 AM   #15
Jon
Temporarily Suspended

+1

Old 09-03-2012, 07:14 AM   #16
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Closure
walloftext

Old 09-03-2012, 07:15 AM   #17
Jon
Temporarily Suspended

U wot m8?!!

Old 09-03-2012, 10:53 AM   #18
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetdabrat
Thanks for that but Blood isn't gone, just reborn. We, its dedicated members, are rebuilding it as I type this. We are still here for each other. So the runes and the topslist position are gone. So what? Never really cared for them anyway. Anyway I have to be getting back to the restoration.

We are all on borrowed time so why not spend it with poeple you enjoy?

See you all inside,

Beet Da Brat
BLOOD accepted me loooooooong ago. If you guys need a bit of help rebuilding I'll do what I can.

Old 09-10-2012, 08:36 AM   #19
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
92 odd mill RP, dom/terr, and runes down the drain because of some butthurt nerd who couldn't get over being perma-gagged in an online game.

Jorel and Olvan...pair of jokers irl and in Nod
LMAO Fatality

Old 09-13-2012, 06:24 AM   #20
Neophyte

Ohai all.

Yes im new

I play this game not long ago and not speak this language too well, so my apologies for the grammar issues.
My gf played this game at the beginig, that was the first time i ever seen Nod.
I told her "why u play with this stuff ? we live in the 21th centuary!"
A few years later i was bored, and ask her "what was that u played online?"
I got the info, and made a toon, and begin to play nod. Met some good ppl here, who bring me in class and a few weeks later they invited me to blood. I was barely able to catch up with the clanchat and the pm-s "wellcome to BLOOD", "wana farm together?", "do u wana pl?", "Need stones for ur gear?", "Here some trophies for u" (i still like n-lake trophies) . So i was suprised here by that helpfullness and kindness. i thought "wtf i just came and this guys dont even know me?! . But a few days/weeks later i catched up, and made some friendships. I have feel like home.

When this "disband happened" i was on, it was confusing and when i saw the members was kicked one by one then my alt jens, me. I culdnt say a word for a few mins just watching my avatar and just look the "None" there was "BLOOD" a few secs before . I asked Bill whats going on here ? Did i go against the rules, or i donr something wrong ? The answer was "u guys should respect the masters and who keep it afloat". After that a floating message said BLOOD is disbanded. My eyes was sucked on my buddie list maybe i see anyone comes on. I didnt waited so long two of my best friend logged on, and asked what happened and why ? I told what happened but i couldnt explain the "why".
We discussed for a short bit, and decided we dont let so many good people to fall apart, dont let BLOOD just dye out. It was our beloved clan, our comunity, our home. So we refound it with the same name, and invite back our former members.......we have many back, but some of our friends still missing. Btw we are the same and we run BLOOD with u or without u Olvan.
Thank u for ur post here. I only can speak in my name when i say i accept ur apologies. I understand u, but same with u and Glitchless. I mean BLOOD belonged to u, and u made the clan rules, we suposed to follow, or leave. Nodiatis belongs to Glitchless and he make the rules for all players that we need to follow, or we can leave any time. No offense but, i think this is fair, and no u, nor Glitchless dont need to apologies if make a decision imo.

Tank u for all former members to rejoin, and help to rebuild our home, and thank u all players and clans who offered their help for us <3

sorry again for the bad english, i hope most of u understood