Secondondary Class
Old 08-07-2012, 12:46 PM   #1
Neophyte

Default Secondondary Class

I need some input as to what secondary class I should get into. I am currently a L25 Crafter (not willing to change) but have weaponry and defenses above 30. I have no virtues or accel, just want to pick something that would keep me enjoying the game and hopefully continue soloing my around. Not really interested the clerical stuff.. was thinking adventurer, ranger or paladan (along those lines)

Old 08-07-2012, 02:20 PM   #2
Neophyte

Paladin is ok, imo, if you use beneficial auras and with the ca you can heal yourself a little bit. I have it as a secondary class to my alcoholic. If you don't use auras, then maybe pick something else.

Old 08-07-2012, 02:22 PM   #3
Rare Collector

Palli is a great addition for both the healing CA (useful when alone, even more so when grouped, but you want to solo )

Adventurer would make you gain levels faster, but isn't very useful later on. A good pick if you actually intend on rerolling.

Ranger could be good if you tend to use a bow, but is otherwise not a very useful class.

All in all, if those are your three picks, you'll get far more fun out of Paladin, unless you intend on rerolling to restart your build.

Old 08-07-2012, 02:23 PM   #4
Seer's BFF

go angel, you will have endless amounts of people bish at you about how unfair it is

Honorable mention goes to Emiliastormrage, Roguetiger, Hustlerking, Chloe.

Old 08-07-2012, 04:26 PM   #5
Boss Hunter

Warrior! Why heal when you can keel! Why benefit when you can stab some shi@@t!