More specialized clans
Old 06-29-2012, 12:28 PM   #1
Boss Hunter

Default More specialized clans

First there were class-specific clans with specialized runes just for them. Now we can take this a step further by establishing the following much-needed clans:

1) Clan BEGAR - a clan for those annoying people who always ask for gold or trophies or help with town-walking. Clan hoppers who chase runes, have no loyalty, and constantly beg will finally find a home here.

2) Clan OP - no runes because you're so uber that you don't need any. You think armor pots are for weaklings. Whenever anyone asks in civil chat for boss help, no matter which boss it is, you think "Pfft! That's a solo boss now."

3) Clan NOOB - finally a clan just for noobs. It doesn't matter if you're level 1 or 85, you can still be a noob. If the only gems you use are Gaias, you're a noob. Also, if you've rerolled more than twice, you're a noob. After all, boon spelled backwards is noob.

4) Clan WHINE - melee runes only. If you still aren't satisfied with the melee auras, Deft Recovery to draw gems faster, and all the new legendary weapons...if your idea of play balance is for average melee fighters to destroy the best casters in Nod just by pressing Auto-Attack, this is the clan for you.

Old 06-30-2012, 07:32 PM   #2
Seer's BFF

Sign me up for clan OP and clan NOOB. One because I wish I was and the other because I proudly am!

You can guess which!!

You should also add Clan AFK for whippers, or those meleers who farm 3+ toons at once by hitting auto-attack.

Old 07-01-2012, 12:17 AM   #3
Seer's BFF

Clan Resel for the resellers who are driving the prices up

Old 07-01-2012, 02:44 AM   #4
Gem Pouch Expert

Send a message via AIM to Olvan

I laughed so hard while reading this and its so true <3

Thanks for the humor it was greatly needed this night

Under the weight of a dark and barren land that lays before me, bearing the guilt and shame.

The invisible chains bind the soul tight, words slip away from parted lips.

Fighting to escape the blackness only to wonder back into its empty embrace.

Anger will only make the beast grow stronger, denial makes the fire of rage burn hotter.

Dance the dance of the eternal slumber, void of all life's great wonders.