misty is looking
Old 06-19-2012, 07:35 PM   #1
Crab Defiler

Default misty is looking

Misty is looking for active paid members. We have 8 epic runes. and will be activating at least 2 next month

Old 06-21-2012, 06:19 AM   #2
Rare Collector

I was in misty for 2.5 years with my alt...it was capped, a pk, 16bil exp and then one day the master got kicked and I get put on a list of people to be kicked for being inactive (which happens once or twice a year if i go on holiday). Needless to say I wasn't happy and left despite that being my alts first clan.

Do you have angel wings when your blood runs dry; that make my tears incarnadine, when I start to cry? - Sigha

Old 06-21-2012, 06:31 AM   #3
Seer's BFF

I seem to recall having a BM in there. Helzing offered me a place there, even though he knew it was an alt, that was used for clan wars through another clan.

Eventually reached cap. Still at cap (and in use, and generating a fair bit of RP) a couple of weeks ago, when Whipthis decided to kick.

Why ? probably hormonal, that's my best guess.

Old 06-24-2012, 01:11 PM   #4
Crab Defiler

@ roeth

I didn't kick you. I didn't anyone from the clan but one person.

Old 06-24-2012, 03:59 PM   #5
Seer's BFF

agreed with oa , i can and will vouch for her , messed up there for real, lost a lot of faith in leading with a lot of ppl , pulled my alt out as well

Old 06-24-2012, 04:00 PM   #6
Rare Collector

Misty without helzing as master is like nod without the programming. An absolutely non existing thing, not even a clan. A bunch of people benefitting from the milions of gold that helzing and his friends (yes helzing has FRIENDS in nod believe it or not) have invested to get that clan's rp/terr/dom ready for better and better runes. I completely disagree on the new management of Misty and the actions through which that clan has changed master. It was a dirty low move and if anyone has any trace of self respect that clan should be returned to helzing

/End rant

Last edited by Claudia; 06-24-2012 at 04:02 PM..

Old 06-24-2012, 06:42 PM   #7
Boss Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Revanche Send a message via Yahoo to Revanche

Well spoken clau.

My main was a member of misty when it had a 10 person max, and funded all but the last expansion. I love being in misty, and while I have stepped out on occasion, and had many confrontations with helz about his drunken smacktalk in /c, that has always been my home. Misty always helped the noobs, and appreciated the capped rooms that stopped by and helz treated me right, and I him (even when I booted him for being a douche, it was just till he so seed up and came around).

That being said this new regime has me concerned for the first time, misty as a clan has lost its way. It was always a type of 2nd teir clan, where toons/Alts came to learn and grow. Some moved on, while others stayed to keep that tradition alive. This is not so today.

Due to a hard drive crash, I'm outta nod for awhile, and though I expect to get booted for this I appeal to those currently running misty to can the power hungry thirst to be leet, simply because its not why the clan was formed, and not what helz, beldy, tomthesatnav (the original), and I built it up for. You wanna be uber? Go to an uber clan, misty was always a weigh-station for those on such a path, and return the clan to its rightful owner, so it can return to being the mentoring institution it has always been.

Thank you to any who had the patience to read all this, and support the return of CLAN MISTY, the way it was meant to be.

Revanche, Revanchejr, Revenance, etc.