Few questions from beginner :)
Old 03-21-2012, 07:53 AM   #1
Neophyte

Wink Few questions from beginner :)

Soo my friend told me about this game and it seems really cool but I have some question and I've hope that someone can answer

1. I've created a magician - meyby not the best choice for first time but I really like magic classes so here I'm... Actually I have lvl 2 and im still using my iron Gaff on one spel; (fire DoT as I remember). How can I obtain another spells and "mor likely wizard items" like staff? Or should I fight with my iron Gaff till lvl 10?

2. Which skills should I train first as magician? Which skill should be on active training and which should be passive?

3. What should be my first goal? I defetaed drunker fisherman so this is first mile stone :P.

4. Generaly - what should I do as Magician ? Can I solo some bosses or should I grind till some lvl alone or go with group?

Tha in advance for answers .

Old 03-21-2012, 09:09 AM   #2
Rare Collector

1. In the magic shop in the town, there are other "gems" (spells) that you buy to put in your pouch. Your fire dot is called a CLASS ABILITY. it is actually not a "gem" (spell) Go into the magic shop and buy something called ignition rank 1. you will receive a tutorial.

staff is also in the magic shop. Alot of skills require to staff to activate, read these under psych magic, diab magic, and life magic. (The skill descriptions)

2. Actively train your staves skill, suiting skill, and diabolism skills. Put passive on these as well.

3. Goal is to reach lvl 20 without leaving the game. game gets better and better but the hardest part is riding through the low lvls.

4. Solo farm for trophies, and group kill bosses for drops. Look for the epic drop it will come after you spend about ~20hrs of RRT at your lvl. or 3 drops.

Old 03-22-2012, 02:32 AM   #3
Neophyte

But if I found Grass Sword should I use this insted of staff?

Old 03-22-2012, 02:39 AM   #4
Rare Collector

for lower levels, sure! grass sword is a really good weapon for a low level. But if you want to stick to being a magic caster, you will eventually need to switch back to staves.

You need to buy gems because they are spells!

Old 03-22-2012, 04:27 AM   #5
Neophyte

What you understand by "low levels" ? If im five I think that this is low lvl. Ishould use staves at lvl 20 or lower/higher? Or it depends on me ? Actualyy In second city I dont see any gem which acquired staff to use.

Old 03-22-2012, 07:18 AM   #6
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melegaunt
What you understand by "low levels" ? If im five I think that this is low lvl. Ishould use staves at lvl 20 or lower/higher? Or it depends on me ? Actualyy In second city I dont see any gem which acquired staff to use.
Imo caster weapon progression should go as follows:
Level 1-5: Grass Sword
Level 5-15: Bone Bound War Club
Level 15-25: Staff of the Native or Demon Horn Staff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.

Old 03-22-2012, 05:19 PM   #7
Rare Collector

no gem require a stave to use. However

staves make you draw gems from pouch 40% faster
staves make you regenerate mana and energy faster
staves lets you draw 1 gem automatically at the beginning of every battle
staves lets you crit with your gems
staves reduces mana and energy cost of gems..

the list goes on, read the skill descriptions